chapter 5

After the Nikah the whole family...
Have the food....

All the family members sit together while the meal was served in the table....

Till now shehnaaz as a girl of the house have food but this time it was a little different infact it was a very different feeling...

The chair which used to be empty the chair beside sidharth..  
She was now sitting on it....
She is now the badi bahu of siddique khandan... 
She neve rin her wildest dream thought that the relations will changed in a blink of eyes....

She looks beside her and saw her husband whom she didn't even speak more then a word while living under the same roof is having food without even looking anywhere....

He is looking so disinterested....

Surely this marriage is forced on him how will he be happy when he himself doesn't want to do this Nikah....
And here she was thinking to give this relation a chace but at tge end she is the forced unwanted incident of his life.....

With the thought she lost her appetite...

When Ruksha looks at her saw her playing with the food....
R- sana bachi khana kao....
Her voice show concern for her.... .while sidharth hear his ammi but didn't look at her...
While shehnaaz reply....
S- vo mujhe bhuk nahi hai tayi ammi....
She said in a low tone....
He wonder was she ever spoken in a raise or in a little hight tone....

Ruksha understand her delima....
She told Fatima to drop her to Sidharth's room....
And this makes her more nervous she is going stay with him in his room....
How will she be okay....
He is a scary person... his face only had one expression that is blank and strickt face with tighten jaw....
How will she even gonna take a breath in that scary room...

While his expression doesn't change a little it was still blank...
He is not even saying anything.... 

While with Fatima chachi jaan she went upstair....
His room is at the topmost that is the third floor of the house....
It only contains his room and the office and library....
The office is also only used by him and library... all the people come to the library very rarely as it was the fav place of dadajaan Iqbal but now he can't take so much stairs so most of his fav books he told the servent to bring....
Shehnaaz herself only went to that floor for few times...

With each step her heart is ponding with nervousness....

As Fatima open the door....
She enter inside the most luxarious room of the haveli....
The room itself is like a small house....
The room is in brown and white making it looks like a room of any person with a strict personality....
The room he have renovated before coming back to the haveli....

F- sana bacha hamne khala se kahkar apka saman apke kamre se yaha shift karwa chuke hai aor sidharth se bhi khah diya hai ki apke saman ko set karwade khala se kah kar

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

F- sana bacha hamne khala se kahkar apka saman apke kamre se yaha shift karwa chuke hai aor sidharth se bhi khah diya hai ki apke saman ko set karwade khala se kah kar....
Ab aap aram karle...
Her chachijaan Fatima said sweetly....
Shehnaaz just nodded with a nervous face...

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें