Double Trouble - Chapter 59.

a/n: warnings: this is mostly a filler chapter but there is some smoking between vmin lmao i had like 5 cape cods before writing this and i know theres hella erros im so sorry ill come back and edit it later <3

...

"Staring at him like what?"

"I don't even know how to describe it. I'll show you instead."

Dark, curly hair blew with the wind as the overcast sky began to settle, a cloud of smoke exhaling from a pair of cherry-colored lips and trailing up to the sky, the smoke floating with the air and dissipating into the evening breeze, "She was staring at Jungkook like this--." Taehyung visibly shivered, placing the cigarette between his lips and reaching up to his eyes, large palms spreading as his fingers lifted his eyelids up to make his eyes appear wider, "Like that." He mumbled as best as he could with the cigarette between his lips then dropped his hands from his face and plucked the cigarette out of his mouth with his fingertips, 

"Check this out." He spoke, smoke escaping through his nostrils while he reached to the back of his pant pocket, tugging his phone from within it using his freehand and showing the elder member his screen once it was unlocked, "I know I shouldn't have... but I called the Hybe bar. Spoke to the manager." Taehyung grumbled, thumbing down the screen of a series of screenshots sent to him, "This is her resume. Not much on there. But take a look at this--" The dark-haired singer spoke as if Jimin would understand what he's saying.

It was late. Too late. Hours had passed since the fight happened and no one had heard from you, Jungkook or Yoongi. It was strange to go this long without hearing from one another as the Bangtan boys kept in contact quite closely. Jimin knew tensions where high at the moment but he at least expected a response from you for sure. He was beginning to worry a bit. Jimin's naturally protective instinct was starting to make him stress out because he didn't hear from any of you. He had sent a text to the group chat earlier but there was no response. He reached out to you and Yoongi separately too. Knowing Jungkook wouldn't answer his texts anyways. Typical maknae. Leaving everyone on read all the time whether it be serious or not. He didn't expect the younger to answer so he hit you up instead. Shooting you a, "Is everything okay?" followed by a series of puppy eye emojis.

Strange.

You normally would have replied to him by now or as fast as you could anyhow. Even if he sent you something silly and unimportant. But tonight, Jimin's efforts to contact you was all to no avail. He figured you would all need your space but it ached him inside to know there was not much he could do. He just wanted to comfort you. To comfort Jungkook. Jimin also wanted to be there for Yoongi too.

On one hand, Jimin knew you and Jungkook would be okay. You had each other. But who did Yoongi have? His girlfriend had turned out to be a trick ass bitch whether he wanted to believe it or not. And like hell was Yoongi going to turn to his parents for support either. Bangtan was the only group of people that would understand Yoongi. But Jimin knew he wouldn't want to reach out to the guys for help on his own. That's just the way his hyung was. 

All Yoongi thought he had was himself. He, himself and his thoughts. Those thoughts that intrude and make you think the worst of yourself. The thoughts that mess with your mind and play tricks on you. Those kinds of thoughts. Yoongi must have been thinking all of them. Delving deep into the darkest pit of his mind and allowing for the dark shadows of his psyche to make him overthink.

Jimin knew Yoongi better than he knew himself. He knew that the rapper was fragile. He knew his hyung needed support. But here was the thing about Min Yoongi... Min Yoongi wouldn't let anyone support him... He had the belief that he should suffer in silence. He believed he deserved to. He believed everything in life happens for a reason and everything was meant to be. Whether it be good or bad. Things were meant to happen. Oh, you just found out your girlfriend might be a psychopath? Let's just blame ourselves and take it all upon us. None of this was his fault though. None of this has anything to do with him but that was just who Yoongi was.