375.Jungkook Is Jealous {1}

Sehun instantly lost consciousness.

Lisa pressed against Sehun and guided him to lay back on the bed.

She caught her breath and sat up. As she glanced at the bed, she realised…

There was actually a small, wet spot on his pants!

Moreover, the glass bottle she used earlier to knock him unconscious had been half-full. After the blow, the wine spilled all over him and soaked his clothes.

She wanted to let him be, but keeping damp clothes on for long periods would not only cause discomfort, he could also fall sick.

With the way her brother was drunk, she wasn’t sure when he would finally wake up.

Lisa stood up and tidied her clothes. Then, she tugged on the sheets to cover Sehun’s legs.

Her phone pinged at that moment. It was a message from Jungkook:

[What are you up to?]

She replied within seconds: [Thinking of you.]

Jungkook responded immediately with a request for a video call. She tapped on the screen to accept it.

Jungkook took in her environment and frowned. “You’re at the Hong Sheng District, at Lee Sehun’s place, yet you’re thinking of me?”

[Man! He even knows the place just by looking at that little background.]

Lisa was not surprised that he recognised her location immediately.

He had visited this place once.

“Yeah.” She was innocent and did not put any effort into concealing. “Can’t I think of you when I’m at my brother’s place?”

His expression was dark and he stayed silent.

That stony and icy-cold expression of his clearly conveyed his displeasure. “Why are you at his place? How long have you been there for?”

Her expression was open and honest. “I came to visit my brother. You know that my brother is all alone. He was wronged for three years and still has the label of a criminal on him. On most days, he doesn’t have anyone visiting him. I was worried that he would be bored. It’s only right that I come by.”

Jungkook demandingly commanded. “You’re not allowed to go there!”

“Hey, Jungkook, what’s wrong with you?” Lisa also became unhappy. “Sehun is my brother. As his sister, why can’t I visit him?”

Jungkook assumed that she was unaware of Sehun’s feelings and she continued to maintain the act of innocence.

She was worried that she would cause her brother trouble otherwise.

Jungkook was silent for a moment before he responded. “Wait for the next time I’m available. I’ll go with you.”

“I can’t do that.” She replied. “Whenever you head abroad for work, your schedule is always erratic.”

His expression was cold and his frown was deep. He asked. “Where’s Sehun?”

Lisa tapped on her phone to switch to the back-facing cameras. She aimed it at Sehun for him to see. “My brother is drunk and asleep. I don’t understand what made him upset to the point of drinking so much. The moment I came, I saw a drunken ghost. Look, there are even wine bottles on the bed. His clothes are all wet.”

Jungkook knew that Sehun was struggling to accept that Lisa already belonged to him. Sehun was likely relying on alcohol to reduce his worries.

It had already been so many days yet he was still upset. Regardless, Sehun’s love would never come into fruition.

This was because Lisa could only belong to him!

Lisa watched as he stayed silent with a heavy expression.

She continued with a shrug. “Jungkook, I’m not sure when my brother will wake up. He’ll fall sick easily if he keeps these clothes on. Can you send someone reliable to help change his clothes? He is currently on bail for medical reasons. I can’t let anyone find out that he isn’t actually sick.”

“You’re only worried about him!” Jungkook’s expression had turned completely dark. Even through the phone screen, his frigid cold expression was sufficient for Lisa to shiver.

She was familiar with the place where he was currently at. In her previous life, she had learned that this was the CEO’s office in the Sheng Shi Group’s building.