Chapter 39

Thank you for loving this book this much😇😇. Means a lot to me ☺🤗

Love you all so much😘😘

Enjoy Reading

*********************************

Ruhaan's POV

"Siya..." I whisper, looking at the empty bed. I switched on the lights and hurriedly got up from the bed. I knocked on the washroom, "Siya, are you inside?" I can hear her anklets and the water running. "Ji..." she slowly replies, almost whispering.

Thinking she must be using the toilet, I sat on the bed, waiting for her. I rub my face with my palms to remove the sleepiness. I looked at the time and saw 3:50 am; it is almost morning. Suddenly, my eyes fell on the red stain on our bed sheet.

Bloodstain... Realisation drew upon me. She is having periods. I dumped the bloody sheet into the laundry basket and spread a new one. Hearing no noise for 15 minutes from inside, I again knocked.

"Siya, is everything okay?" But there is no reply, making me frown. "Siya," I again call her. After some time, I heard her footsteps inside and her groaning in pain, making me worry. I was about to knock again when the door opened suddenly, due to which I knocked on her forehead. She winced, rubbing her palm on her forehead, where I had mistakenly hit her.

She glared at me, but she looks so funny with her red and scrunched nose. I chuckled, making her more furious. But my smile dropped as I looked at the reflection in the mirror. Siya also follows my line of sight and quickly turns around to hide her backside. I looked at her, but she just moved her eyes to the ground and her hands tightly fist her Kurti on the sides.

"Siya, do you need anything?" I whispered and pulled her to me, holding her forearm gently. "Vo...vo...I.." I stuttered, pulling her tight-length kurti downward. I hold her jaw lightly, making her look into my eyes.

"Siya, there is no need to be ashamed or embarrassed about it. It's normal. Now, tell me, should I bring your clothes or something?" She nodded, still gazing at me, and said, "Saree, my saree from the closet," and looked down at her hands fidgeting. "Ok, anything else?" She shakes her head in no.

Leaving her inside the washroom, I went to our closet and went to her side of the closet. As soon as I open her cupboard, my eyes widen in shock, looking at so many sarees in front of me. I started feeling dizzy seeing so many coloured and glittering sarees.

'She owns more sarees than any showroom has,' I thought, but clearing my head, I started searching for a saree for her.

I first take out a red saree, as it looks really good to me. But it is very heavy and has a very thin fibre, as I rotated the hanger to take a look. But the blouse slipped from the hanger. I lifted it, but it got tangled due to lots of strings.

Is this really a blouse or a puzzle? I frown at this weird piece of clothing. Untangling the blouse, I hold the blouse in front of my eyes, but I choke on my breath seeing it.

 Untangling the blouse, I hold the blouse in front of my eyes, but I choke on my breath seeing it