MarcJake Nsfw

(I can't remember who requested this but here! Finally here lol)

(seperate bodies)
Marc groaned and woke up feeling his hand on his cock as he looked down to see he was harder than ever.

"You were grinding into your own hand while you slept like a teenager." He heard Jake say as you blushed and looked up to see him getting ready into his usual suit.

"Shut the fuck up and leave so I can take care of it." Marc grumbled, shifting uncomfortably in his bed.

"Well, I have a few minutes. I could help you." Jake said as Marc rolled his eyes and looked away, hiding his blush.

"You helped me jack off one time, it's not happening again." Marc grumbled making Jake chuckle softly.

"Oh, come on. I can do more than just that, mi amor." Jake whispered moving over to the bed as Marc looked up at him.
Jake sat down and pressed his hand against Marc's crotch making him groan a little.

"Don't lie to me, Marc." Jake whispered as Marc subconsciously rubbed himself against Jake's palm, looking for any kind of relief.

"That's my good boy." Jake whispered making Marc bite his own lip.
Jake pulled his hand away, pulled the covers down to reveal Marc's toned body and his cock restrained in his boxers.

"Al igual que un pequeño perro cachondou." Jake whispered pulling Marc boxers down to free his hardened cock.

"Sit up." Jake ordered as Marc nodded and sat up. Jake sat on the side of the bed and patted his thighs.

"Completely take off your boxers and sit on my lap." Jake ordered, Marc didn't even hesitate.
He stood up and took off his boxers before straddling Jake's legs.

"Didn't take much convincing did you?" Jake taunted as Marc glared at him.

"Shut up." Marc growled before Jake gripped him by his throat.

"Don't give me that attitude. What do you say?" Jake growled squeezing Marc's neck as he looked down at Jake.

"I'm sorry, sir." Marc responded making Jake smile and let go of his throat.

"Good boy." Jake whispered before his gloved hand went to Marc's needy cock.

"F-Fuck." Marc cursed gripping onto Jake's shoulders.

"Going to be my dirty boy and cum all over my glove and suit?" Jake whispered to Marc who nodded and moaned softly.
Jake had a wicked idea and reached into the bedside table where he knew Marc kept his lube.
Marc was so distracted he didn't notice Jake coating his gloved hand with lube.

"Want my fingers inside of you, mi amor?" Jake whispered as Marc moaned and nodded.

"Yes please." Marc muttered as Jake reached around, kissing down Marc's neck as he forced one of his fingers inside Marc making him moan.
Jake continued touching Marc as he kissed down his chest and kicked over Marc's nipple making him gasp.

"Fuck, Jake." Marc whispered, his body being overstimulated.

"I think..." Marc muttered rutting into Jake's hand.

"That's it, Marc. Cum for me." Jake growled as Marc moaned more and gripped roughly onto Jake before cumming into Jake's hand.
Jake drowned out Marc's moaned by kissing him roughly, slowly bringing him down from his high

"Good boy."