Episode 11 - Away from Hyosan high school

Hello my beautiful and supportive readers!!!

First of all, I would like to apologise for not updating any new chapters as well as keeping you guys waiting for a long time. The last few weeks have been quite hectic with the beginning semester of my uni life, so at that moment, I decided to mainly focus on my study and pause for a moment in continuing writing this story. Once I had settled down with my class schedule and had free time, I would continue writing the next chapter. So, here I am!  Without wasting any more time, I would let you read this chapter.

Hope you guys understand the reason why I rarely update any new chapters for this story and enjoy reading it :)

***********

With the sudden presence of Gwinan through the window frame, the group of students began to panic as they quickly rose from their sitting position, suddenly feeling fear of what the one-eyed bully would do to them after his uninvited appearance at the school rooftop from the previous night.

“What the hell?” Mijin gasped in surprise upon seeing Gwinam’s bloody appearance.

“Cheongsan-ah!” Suhyeok shouted in alert when he saw Cheongsan charged forward and swung the baseball bat on his hand toward Gwinam. However, Cheongsan’s effort of trying to hit the school bully with the metal bat was a failure, seeing that Gwinam was able to dodge the incoming bat by moving away from the window frame.

After seeing Cheongsan fail to hit him, the Yoon boy used the opportunity to grab him by his shirt collar and banged him against the hard wall, in the process knocking him down on the concrete floor. Then, without losing any more precious time, Gwinam  jumped with a rush through the window frame to the platform and charged his way to Cheongsan. The Yoon boy proceeded with his revenge plan by harshly stomping his left shoe on top of Cheongsan’s chest. With his shoes pressed on top of Cheongsan’s chest, the one-eyed boy was able to keep the Lee boy stay put on the hard floor.

After watching Cheongsan was in trouble, Areum straight away knew that Suhyeok would most likely to help his close friend. Before the beauty could stopped him, the tall boy quickly charged his way to the school bully and ready to punch Gwinam on the face. Unfortunately, Gwinam noticed someone was approaching him through the corner of his one good eye and was able to avoid Suhyeok’s incoming fist. Instead, the Yoon boy managed to knock a punch on Suhyeok’s face and due to Gwinam’s strong blow from his newly found strength, the boy in the green blazer lost his balance and dropped off the edge of the construction’s platform.

“Suhyeok-ah!” Areum yelled upon seeing Suhyeok dangling on the platform with his hands. The vice class president’s brown eyes instantly widened in fear as she quickly stepped forward, completely ignoring both of Namra’s and Wujin’s warnings of danger and held onto Suhyeok’s hand so he would not fall from the building.

Sensing a presence beside her, the beauty quickly looked over at her side and saw Mijin, who was also helping Suhyeok from falling off the building. The two girls looked at each other and silently communicated through their eyes. With a nod signal from Areum, both of the girls managed to pull Suhyeok to the platform from the edge of the platform.

“Cheongsan-ah!” The vice class president overheard Onjo’s screaming for the Lee boy after Mijin and herself were able to help pulled Suhyeok from the edge of the platform.

Once they managed to pull Suhyeok on the platform, Areum managed to look over at  both Cheongsan and Gwinam. The scene in front of the beauty made her blood turn cold as Gwinam was currently holding Cheongsan’s shirt collar over the edge of the platform, a sign of threat to the rest of the group to not come near them. When Suhyeok caught sight of Areum’s stiff body, the tall boy helped her stand up and moved themselves near their group of friends. The pair of them continued to watch in fear as their helpless friend was being captivated at the edge of the platform by the school bully.