- What you guys do for fun -

- F I N N E Y -

• Finney got you hooked on rocket science.

• He taught you how to build mini rocket ships and the two of you have small competitions on who can build a better one.

• Every Saturday after his baseball game the two of you will quickly run home and grab the rocket ships you built and go back to the diamond and test who's is better.

• Finney would normally win but every now and then he'll make sure somethings wrong with his ship so you win.

- R O B I N -

• Robin will ask his uncle for the car so he can take the two of you to the drive in.

• You both love watching everything that comes out, it's what built your relationship to be so strong.

• Normally, the movie would be scary as neither of you like the romance movies so when the romance movies are on you guys just watch a movie at one of your houses.

- V A N C E -

• Pinball. C'mon, it's Vance hopper.

• He actually lets you guys take turns. He doesn't give a shit as long as he's spending time with you.

• He'll often help you win but if you lose he wastes no time before moving you to the side so he can have his turn.

• You both don't always play pinball as you get bored of it but Vance always finds something fun for the two of you.

• Sometimes it's stealing candy or spray painting buildings, other times it's just doing random shit around the town.

- B R U C E -

• You guys just bike around town.

• Its actually quite fun as the two of you always have something to talk about or random jokes would pop out.

• Almost everyone in town knows who you and Bruce are as you're both often spotted biking around the streets.

• You do it almost everyday, it's basically a routine now.

- B I L L Y -

• You guys go on walks with his dog.

• Park, beach, playgrounds, school field. Anywhere as long as there's space to play with the dog.

• Normally either you or Billy would bring a ball, stick or something to throw around so you're not bored.

• Its probably your guys favorite thing to do together.