Chapter 107: Metal as Hell 1/3

(A/N: Just a reminder that most of the content and ideas I use here does not belong to me. They belong to its respective owner, my friend @Rodeo578. Thanks for letting me borrow the content :D)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Western Region, Meccan Kingdom, City of Adaven, 60km North from Meikneoir)

(Heavy metal music starts)

Dwarf Soldier: FIRE IN TH' HOLE !!!

After saying that, the Dwarf soldier fired a rocket from an oversized multi-barrel rocket launcher in his shoulder. The rockets then bombarded a group of Demon Soldiers who got blown to oblivion. These were the Meccan Kingdom's Military Forces that went on the frontlines.

Several days ago, the Demons made their move and siege the city of Adaven, one of the Meccan's largest cities besides their Capital, for the past few days the defenders were defending their city from the Demons, but with such an endless amount and the Demons sending out huge numbers of forces, the defenders lost as the Demons finally causing chaos to the city until the defenders has no choice but to fall back.

With how huge and the urbanity of the city was, it was no doubt a perfect fortress for them.

Right now, they are in the nearest city from the Capital that is currently invaded and they had the entire border closed by surrounding it with a linear wall made of magic force fields facing against the northern direction where the enemy lines were & cinder block walls and letting only surviving refugees out of the city.

The city itself however was damaged and burned by the Forces of Hell and the Hell Barge who were still walking across the city. Pretty much the entire situation wasn't looking good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the southern part of the city, a Platoon of Dwarf soldiers armed with magic guns and heavy melee weapons, are taking out a horde of Demons, both ground and air. Beside the group of Dwarves were 10 meter size Military Golems with them gunning the demons down with the magic machine guns mounted on their hands.

Dwarf Soldier 1: Is it juist me or is thair hard core metal music playing aroond us ?

Dwarf Soldier 2: That's juist yer imagination! Keep attacking!