379.Frivolous Feelings

“I’ll strip!” Bambam gritted his teeth with determination. He plucked up his courage and approached her, reaching out to hold the hem of her shirt with his eyes closed.

At most, he would say that… he wasn’t interested in her.

And that his body wouldn’t react.

She had already addressed him as an ‘eunuch’. Although he wasn’t actually one, as long as he did not show any reaction, he wouldn’t be guilty, right?

This way, he wouldn’t let Boss down. He could also avoid any more special training.

Lisa slapped his hand away and glared at him in anger. “What are you doing?”

“Didn’t you say to take your clothes off?”

“Who asked you to take off my clothes?” Lisa rewarded him with an eyeroll.

“I’m Jeon Jungkook’s woman. You dare to have thoughts about me. Aren’t you afraid that he’ll execute you?”

He was confused. Clearly, she was the one who had thoughts about him, alright? “Then…”

She pressed her forehead against her palm. “Didn’t Jungkook tell you why he sent you here?”

“Boss only told me to make a trip here. He didn’t explain anything further.”

“No wonder you misunderstood.” Lisa sneered. “Haven’t you taken a look in the mirror? With your ghostly appearance, Jungkook is ten thousand times more attractive than you. My eyes aren’t blind. The reason I asked you to come over is to help my elder brother, Sehun, change his clothes. His clothes are wet. Help him change into a set of clean ones.”

Bambam looked as though he had just let go of a heavy burden. Everything was fine as long as he did not have to sacrifice his body.

Sigh, in the past, he often mocked her for not looking at her own reflection. Now, even his old insults were returned to him.

Lisa sat in the living room. After three to five minutes, Bambam stepped out of the room. “I have already helped Sehun change his clothes. I also covered him with a blanket along the way.”

“Your service isn’t bad.” She nodded. “I’ll speak to Sehun on your behalf. You don’t have to return to your training.”

“Thank you, Madam.” Bambam watched her with an ambiguous gaze. He appeared to be hesitating.

Lisa was frustrated with his stuttering behaviour. “Speak your mind if you’re a man!”

He was already an old acquaintance since her first life. Even if it was the sort that drew her hatred.

“Did you… let our Boss down?” Bambam’s expression was stern.

If it was so, he would not be polite about receiving his reward for catching the adultery in the act.

“Rubbish.” She rewarded him with one word.

Bambam did not understand the meaning of her response. Was that a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’?

Lisa found him annoying, but he was Jungkook’s loyal subordinate. She did not want him to misunderstand and decided to be frank. “Your Boss treats me so well. How could I possibly do something to let him down? As humans, we must live with our conscience.”

She then thought of something. “You’re asking about this because you saw the blood on my brother’s sheets, aren’t you?”

“Yes.” Bambam had checked thoroughly. “But your brother doesn’t have any injuries.”

Furthermore, Lisa had already slept with Boss once. This wasn’t her first time.

He was unable to understand where the blood stains came from.

Lisa held her right palm up to show him the open wound. “My brother was sleeping on the floor earlier. When I helped him up, my wound opened and the blood stained his bed.”

Bambam saw that her expression was open and did not doubt her any further. After all, Boss had been the one to send him here.

If Boss was not worried about her being here, there was no need for him to think too deeply about this.

“Did you drive here?” Lisa asked.

He nodded.

“Let’s go.” She said, “I have other matters to settle. Give me a ride.”

Bambam scanned the mess in the room. There were empty bottles strewn about. Even the rubbish bin was overturned. “Should I clean up before we leave?”