Pierre Gasly; Uncertain Times.

THIS WAS GONNA BE ON A BOAT, BUT WITH ALPINE AND THE YUKIERRE BREAK UP, IM LIKE LMAO PLOT.

Soooo it's now like navigating the Pierre transfer window as a TeamGasly member, and it goes from there I think?? Will have Esteban/Pierre/Yuki content galore, reader will be like Yuki's bestie because who doesn't love our tiny boi

This isn't a Ned Fulmer situation btw, all consenting, no pressure to be involved, untold backstory is that it's friends to coworkers to lovers, have know each other for two years, fresh relationship of about 4 months??

WILL INCLUDE THE PIERRE STARE. ITS SO OVERHWELMING.

I JUST WATCHED THE DRIVERS PARADE AND IM SOBBING ABOUT MICK AND SEB LEAVE ME IN PEACE WORLD I CANNOT COPE WITH THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

sorry for waiting so long, I was struggling with focus on this story as I've been exhausted from my new job, but it's all going good and I just didn't have the energy, but today is the day I actually managed to get down 6k words lmao
-----------------------------------------
"Are you sure about this?" (Y/N) (L/N) questioned Yuki, seeing him grin at her.

"Oh yeah, Pierre is going fucking hate this." He said, seeing a duplicate of Pierre's white shirt now drenched in cheap red wine. "He's gonna kill us."

"You, Yuki. You. Do not bring me into this!" She argued, staring him down as he just grinned mischievously. They saw that Pierre was approaching and they shared a look, the white linen hanging against the white wall with a convincing wine splatter on it. The Frenchman walked into the room where they had been able to squirrel themselves away in a closet, with a gap just big enough to see through.

"What the fuck has happened to my shirt?!" He loudly said to himself, the bags he held thudding to the floor as he ran over to see the shirt. His fingers ran over the stain, feeling the damp fibres and he was both ready to commit a crime and cry. "Where is Yuki?!" He asked no one, before running out of the room and yelling down the corridors.

"This is why, Yuki!" (Y/N) admonished, her (E/C) eyes scanning through the grates of the closet door, anxiously watching for his return. She flung the door open and jumped out, watching as Yuki quickly shut them behind her. "I'm not getting in trouble alone!" She whisper yelled, tugging on the door, before hearing his footsteps quickly approaching again. She panicked and looked around, tugging on the doors as the one behind swung open.
Pierre's oceanic eyes stared her down, seeing the panic set into her eyes as he glided over to her.

"Well, look who it is, little trouble in big Texas!" He said with too much glee, grinning ear to ear as he glided over to her. She tugged hard on the door with more desperation, knowing Yuki was holding the latch shut tight to see how it would unfold. "Would you know anything about my shirt being ruined?" He asked, leaning down close to her face, noses a hair's breadth apart.

"I--I really don't! I promise, Pierre!" She pleaded, taking his hands in hers, squeezing them as their noses bumped together. "You've got to believe me!"

"Then why are you in the room with my shirt? And why is it covered in red wine?" He asked, running his hands along her arms and down her back, resting on her waist. "Mon Cher, I know how to get information out of you." He crooned in her ear, leaning over and pulling her into him. He felt the heat rise to her cheeks as he did so, gently pressing kisses to the shell of her ear and nibbling on her earlobe. (Y/N) kept her face as straight as she could until his laps trailed along her jaw and cheek, pressing to the corner of her lips. "If you tell me," he mumbled against her skin. "I will show you a French kiss now, and one later..."

She squeaked and nodded, looking into his cerulean eyes, seeing them light up. "It's just a cheap copy, it was Yuki's idea, he wanted you to think someone ruined it and he wanted me to take the blame!" She blurted out, taking a deep breath after she was done. She watched as he grinned, his hands resting now on her hips as they pulled them into his own. "Before you do what you said... Yuki is in the closet behind us."