Wakasa // Playing with Fire

cw: smut. minors, listen to your ate and skip this one. ^_^

Clenching a bucket of water, you marched your way out of your apartment unit

Clenching a bucket of water, you marched your way out of your apartment unit. These motherfuckers can't pick a decent place to fuck. You thought as you poured the cold water from the second floor.

"What the fuck!" The pair exclaimed, distancing themselves from each other. Wakasa quickly removed his coat and put them around the girl who is now shivering from the cold.

"Are you okay?" He asked and the girl nodded in response.

"Oh, sorry! I heard some cats mating and it was noisy. I didn't know that it was you."

"Ha! Funny, you bratty virgin." The male in a ponytail drenched in water said, glaring at you.

"Shut up, dog who's always in heat!"

"You're just jealous because no one in their right mind will lay hands on you. Your grumpy face is enough to tsk, tsk" He gestured his fingers getting limp, indicating a boner that's going away.

"What? What's that?" You put your hand behind your ear, pretending that you couldn't hear him. "Ah, Shove your opinion up in your ass? yes!"

"Bitch."

You didn't respond and pointed behind him. Confused, Wakasa looked back. When he didn't see anything, he looked back at you with his brows furrowed, only to see you, flipping your middle finger at him.

"Argh! You two! Just fuck each other already!" The girl who was watching you both angrily marched her way out. Wakasa just watched her walk away while you waved at her with your fake smile.

Wakasa looked at you with his droopy eyes, shooting daggers while you looked at him in disgust and stuck your tongue out before walking back to your apartment.

Shinichiro was peacefully sitting in his garage where he repairs his bike. He was about to drink a beer when Wakasa snatched it from his hand, drinking them straight. Shinichiro was left with his lips puckering a little.

"The hell?" Shinichiro looked at his friend who sat on the worn-out couch inside his garage. Wakasa put his feet on the mini table that Shinichiro and Mikey made a couple of years ago.

"Your cousin is fucking annoying!" Wakasa ranted as he continued to drink Shin's beer.

"You've known each other since you were five, and you two still don't get along."

"How can I get along with her? She's—obnoxious, scary, and hell of annoying. Let's exchange home. I stay here, and you stay in my unit. You can bring girls if you want."

"You know I can't. Mikey and Emma are still in high school, so..."

"Yo, Shin, can I borrow some reference book? I need it for—Oh my god! Why is there a bad omen in here?" You halted and pointed at Wakasa.