SESHACHALAM FOREST RANGES

MAHARAJ AYUDHIK

I woke up to the cacophony of crickets as the sun was shedding last of its light on the treetops. The smell of chandan had completely permeated the air. I took a deep breath as I got up after resting for entire pahar in same position. If it was anyone else who slept on the uncomfortable wooden chair with the head resting on a table shorter than their heights they would have ended up with terrible body pains and sore neck and back but for me I had spent most of my childhood sleeping on floor, firm barks and hard rocks. This can be considered as luxury. I rubbed my eyes and got up. The sun is ready to set and as soon as the first pahar after its departure is ended we will attack on our enemies and one pahar before sunrise we will be back to our lair.

Not this one though. Another one far away from here more near the borders of Sandhvik and Kaling. "Jai maa Bharavi." I heard our battle cry resonate through the huge settlement of bandits as we charged in. Our people had successfully infiltrated inside months ago and now slaying the bandits like wolves slaying a soliditery deer. The bandits are obviously drunk and the head of them is definitely dead as I saw few bodies fallen here and there with their skin blue and frosting at mouth. Sulekha definitely didn't left anyone alive from their main ranks. I looked at Abhi and Raj who looked in their element. Like a animal went wild. Who knows what vedantta they have against bandits.

They have worest reputation than Sulekha in handling them. Many times even the vultures and insects didn't wandered near those maltituded masses. It's a suprise none of them have nightmares from it. "Pay attention you moron." I yelled at few newbies as a bandit managed to sneak behind them to attack them but his sword was blocked by me and another arrow pierced his heart from behind. "Ten laps around the perimeter for utter carelessness." I reprimanded them as we continued to fight. We have reputation for no death in raids and I am determined not to let newbies spoil it. Somehow Sulekha ended up in middle of the fray along with Arjun.

I pleaded they grant them easy death as I saw the duo carelessly swinging their weapons. The bandits nearest to the shreaked in pain and backed up only to fall down again due to the heavy poison coated on the weapons. Devil bless their rotten souls in hell. I sent a request to hell as my sword continued to cut through flesh and bones like wind cut through water. We all worked in a unit. Nandini and her team took out the people who tried to flee. Sulekha and Arjun hollowed them from center. Abhi and Raj lead the attacks while I coordinated them all in complete harmony. Patience and constituency is key to win for us. After half a pahar we are near the center of establishment.

The fray which were lead by new recruits where now tired so we replaced them with old recruits who are working with us from or before three years. The fight grown more intense and entertaining. The new recruits lacked the skill and techniques but the older one have both in their arsenal. The one way to win the battle is too trick the opponents mind. We hooted when someone important to them went down angering them to no ends. Good. People loose their wits in anger. Soon in heat of moment the bandits broke their own formation and went to fight one on one against the teams. Vijay Sena can fight five people per two is they are a team
This people just gave us the key to win.

A really bad move never give in your formation to us. By midnight all the bandits are dead. Their children and wives in safety. Nearly all of them kidnapped from their madien houses which disguisted me to no end. All people proceeded to lair for early rest as we have another raid planned tommorow night as I stood on the periphery of the camp watching as Arjun and Nandini spreaded the oil over half dead or dead bodies of bandits we had thrown into a pit. I light a match and thrown it over the corpses. They burned into nothing. No one lived to tell the tale of how Vijay Sena killed entire clan of bandits and didn't even left the bodies to be a bother.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER. I AM VERY MUCH BUSY LATELY WITH STUDIES.