Brother's advice

[Today, since prince came from school he is looking sad and Frustrating ]

Uncle : prince Sit here son and eat.. Come..

Prince : [in angry tone after saw his plate.] What is this uncle i don't want to eat... Can't you cook something good, i hate this..

Uncle : but son try at least..

Prince :  i don't even want to try it...such a hard day

[he slammed his both hands on table and stoop up from the chair and went to his room]

Uncle 's POV

What's wrong with him why he behaves like this it's enough now.. He is showing me his tantrum..I'll tell these all to his brother he will handle him.

[After few moments Vivek came ]

[After vivek finished lunch]

Uncle : Vivek i want to tell you something..

Vivek : Sure uncle what?

Uncle : Actually Prince is so angry for some reason, and because of that he was so rude to me... He didn't even eat.. Showed attitude and went to his room..

Vivek : I'll talk with him don't worry uncle. He'll be alright.

Uncle : humm... But yehh first listen him, don't scold him without knowing anything ok..!

Vivek : Yaa yaa uncle..

Vivek's POV
Since i know him,He can't behave like this without any reason.let me call him.

Vivek : Hello!! Prince come to my room in five minutes.

Prince's POV
Oh God uncle is such a complaint box he told that to bhai.. Now that man will not spare me for sure.. It's not my fault but i hated that food.ahhhh.. Such a frustrating these all.

[After five minute prince went to his brothers's room]

Prince :may i come in?

Vivek : yes prince please come buddy.

[Prince entered... As soon as he entered he starts to explain ]

Prince : Look bhai that was not my fault, can't he just cook some delicious every time he does that, why should i eat if i don't have any kind of mood, And look at him instead of cook something for me he complained about me to you... I'm done really really..

[Prince constantly speaking so many things and his brother sitting on bed and just listening him.. After listening him he got up from bed and went in front of prince ]

Prince : [in shaky voice ]
Yo... You can understand wh.. What I'm sa.. Saying right bhai?

Vivek : No i can't understand.. I don't even want to understand.(he said in stern voice )

Prince : Bhai Please try to understand, i was so hungry i wanted to eat something good,also in school..... I was upset bhai... Please I'm sorry.

Vivek : Oh so after showing so much attitude to uncle now someone is saying sorry to me wow..

Prince : Forget it bhai.. Maybe you'll not understand.Ok am i in trouble? (He asked but he looked at ground )

Vivek : Yes you are buddy.. We can't accept this kind of behaviour.

Prince : It's wrong bhai. (He will cry anytime now)

Vivek : Ok so something happened in your school and that's why you were upset right? As your brother and as your friend i want you to share that with me sit on that chair and tell me why you are upset.