9

Kris was freaking out, the soap that Tae gave her smelled so so good, and the towel, the clothes. Holy shit, she was drowning in almonds and she was in heaven. She was so happy that she didn't even notice she had started purring until Mandy laughed at her. "Shut up," she mumbled.

When she was done and dried, all ready to go back Tae walked up to her and handed her a flower crown. He was so shy about it, his entire face was bright red. It was the cutest thing ever. "Here, I thought the pink would look good against your hair." Then he turned around and ran off.

"Are all Omegas that strange or is it just guys?"

Kris gasped before she started to giggle a bit, "sometimes I forget that you spent most of your life away from other wolves."

"Well not most of it, but even when I was in the pack it's not like I paid attention to them much. I followed my father around like a little pup wanting to learn everything that he knew. So I didn't even hang out with others that much, even as a pup."

The Omega hugged her friend, "I think here soon you are going to be so sick of being around wolves that you are going to build another house in the woods just to get some alone time."

Snort, "that does sound like something I'd do. Come on let's get back, apparently they really are okay with us eating with them."

"Of course they are," an exasperated Kris yelled, "that's what wolves do dummy."

"Well excuse me for thinking otherwise when the only wolves I've ever been around ran me out of town, but not before putting the fear of God into me, letting me know that while I wasn't welcome with them, I also wasn't allowed to stray too far in case my womb was needed. Something I didn't even know what it was when I ran."

When they made it back to the center of the village, everyone was there and waiting on them. The Head Omega was passing out bowls to everyone full of food, Kat was sitting between the other two Betas as they each kept feeding her. Why were they feeding her? She had the same thing in her bowl and she was more than capable of feeding herself. Mandy shook her head a bit as Kris completely ditched her to sit next to Taehyung.

That left sitting next to the two Alphas that followed her into the woods or the Heads. Neither option was what she wanted. So when she took the bowl from Jin, she thanked him and basically scarfed it down and then cleaned it before telling her pack mates that she would be in the cabin.

Yoongi and Jimin pouted a bit as they watched Mandy leave, "why did she go? We usually all hang out until we get tired."

Kat snorted, "keep dreaming Alpha, you might as well give up on her now. Because it ain't happening. As soon as it's safe to leave, she's going to do everything in her power to get the two of us to follow her."

"What?" All of the guys yelled at once.

"But she's my mate," Tae grumbled.

"And I don't see a mating mark, meaning we don't have to stay."

Tae whipped around and all but begged Kris, she placed her hand over his face and pushed him back. "Not yet, keep the courting up and we'll see."

Hobi leaned over, nipping at Kat's ear, "so what you are saying, is that if Kook and I leave our marks on your neck then the three of you would stay and we'd get to keep you?"

Kat booped him on the nose, "that's exactly what I'm saying. You have a week at most."

Kook and Hobi looked at each other, having some sort of silent conversation, or they were talking to their wolves who knows. But Kat's wolf was going insane, wanting to bare her neck right there in front of everyone to have them claim her.

'I want them. you better not fuck this up for me.'

'shut it wolfie, I want them too. Those knots, fuck I can't stop thinking about them.'

'do you think their wolves will like me? I want knots too, you aren't the only knot obsessed one here.'

'you are such a hoe,' Kat snorted.

'says the one that knew them an hour and rode them?'

'touche.'

"Kris, when do you think your full heat will hit?"

She turned her head to look at Tae, "late tomorrow I guess, this is only my second one so I'm not positive. I feel way more lucid right now than I did the last time that's for sure. Even in pre heat I felt out of it."

"It might be because your mate is here, so your wolf feels calmer," Jin added since he was being nosey and listening in on the two younger Omegas.

Kris frowned, "he says he's my mate, but my wolf hasn't said the same. So how do I know he's not lying?"

Jin shrugged, not sure how to really answer her because it's not like he knew. His wolf never shouted mate at Namjoon nor did Joon's about Jin. They just grew up together, and fell in love the normal way. Joon was always the clumsy kid that was not used to how big his body was and he was so awkward at times that it was adorable. 

"Maybe because your wolf is under stress because of the heat. Maybe after she'll know. Does my scent help?" Tae looked so hopeful and it made Jin want to coo at him and pinch his cheeks.

"It does, why?"

"Well that's a good sign."

Kris pushed her lips out, "but Mandy's scent helps too and I know for a fact she's not my mate. She is still mad that I ruined her furs from last time. She complained for a month straight about how she'd never get the smell out. It was kinda funny seeing her fret."

Kat reached over squeezing their thighs, "why don't we go back to Hobi's place, get to know each other a bit better?"