37💗

Good morning everyone 💛 Have a nice day !

.

It was midnight but sidharth and shehnaaz weren't able to sleep. Tomorrow, logically today is their nikah and it feels like a dream.

She always thought that he is khadoos but has a heart of gold. She always admired him as a person, but never thought that she would end up loving him .

And in his case, he was protective and possessive towards her since the day she was born. Soulmates always feel a soul connection. Maybe because of that , Sidharth always had a soft corner for her but he never thought that one day he will marry her , though he feels that his heart was sure that naaz is going to be his only!

Sana was looking at her mehendi lovingly. While Sidharth was looking at the moon.  The moon makes him remember her pretty face!!!

She is so different, immature yet super logical in serious situations, she forgives easily, she takes everything positively , she tries to enjoy life, she tries to accept whatever life offers her with a smile. He was feeling lucky to be blessed with such a positive soul and promised himself to keep her protected forever.

He called her and she picked up instantly.

Sana: Sidharthh!

Sid: miss kar rahi thi mujhe?

Sana: nahi ! Mai kyun miss karungi aap ko?

Sid: itni jaldi phone utha liya na iss liye puch raha tha!

Sana: haad hai jaldi phone uthau toh bhi problem hai. Kya karu mai maar jau?

Sid: tum bhi na naaz! Kuch bhi bolti ho!!! Tumhara paata nahi but I was missing you so much!

Sana: hein sacchi!

Sid: hmm I was looking at the moon and remembering you!

Sana: aur mai aap ka naam apni mehendi mein dhoond rahi thi par meko mil hi nahi rahe hai . Paata nahi konse khane k andar chup gya!!

He laughed and said...

Sid: yakeen nahi ho raha ki subha hote hi nikah hone wala hai humara!

Sana: meko bhi nahi ho raha yakeen! Mai khadoos khan se nikah kar rahi hoon!

Sid: naaz aab toh shohar banne wala hoon! Thoda toh ijaat karo.