Chp-45

"Fucking lord, I can't anymore" Kai spoke, breathing hard.

"Hobi, record this, the biggest admission of the century, the great Kai finally admits defeat" Jackson joked from where he was standing.

"Shut up, asshole" Kai spat before throwing a bottle at the said Alpha's way, but Jackson easily caught the bottle and send a playful wink at his way.

"Please tell me that motherfucker is dead" Jackson asked Hobi with a pleading look, before he too dropped onto the ground.

Hobi rolled his eyes at both idiots, they may look scary and all those shit, but he know those two are the biggest whiny babies.

"Who's dead" Kai asked from where he was sprawled on the ground.

"Sehun, who else" Jackson spoke, pouring water over his head.

"What did that bastard did now?" Kai asked curiously, Sehun is one of the biggest bastard he know. The other Alpha is like a snake, you won't have any idea when he will bite you from behind. The sole reason Sehun was allowed to stay in Vante is because he happened to be Taehyung's cousin.

Sehun is son of Taehyung's mother's elder brother.

It isn't a secret that most of the elite members hate Sehun, that guy is unbearably arrogant and can be a real bitch, "So, what happened" Kai asked with an interested look.

"He happened to witness Taehyung kissing Jungkook and decided that he wanted to act an jerk" Jackson spoke, making Kai's mouth drop open in surprise, "He tried to pull it off as a teasing remark, but you know nothing leave from Taehyung"

"Is that fucking bastard mad" Kai asked with an incredulous look.

How can one be so stupid is beyond him.

If Kai is a stupid he would say that Sehun is simply jealous of Taehyung, but it isn't that simple since Sehun want to be everything Taehyung is. If possible, Sehun would try to replace Taehyung, but he himself know that it isn't possible, so he tries to leave pitiful remarks against Taehyung, and in the name of teasing, makes humiliating comments about whoever Taehyung favours.

But now Kai can tell that Sehun indeed have a death wish. Doesn't he know how protective Taehyung can get, and this is his mate they are taking about.

If Sehun managed to even make a pitiful comment against Jungkook, even his goddammed father can't save him this time.

Jungkook couldn't stop the grin spreading his face, he is feeling so excited but nervous at the same time.

He don't know if he could call this a date, and he's really intrigued about this special place Taehyung spoke about. One thing is sure that everything will be special for him, if Taehyung is there with him.

Finally Jungkook decided on a check pattern knitted jumper, accompanied by a teddy fur effect wool coat, as it will be cold at night.