CHAPTER- 29

__________✨✨

Aayi meri subah hassti hassati
Boli aankhein tere liye sandesa hai, haan hai..

Jaagi aankhon ko bhi sapna milega
Koi khushi aane ka bhi andesha hai, haan hai..

Haannn haa...
Gulaabi si subah

Haaannn haa...
Sharaabi si hawa

Bheegi si bhaagi si
Meri baazuon mein samayi
Jogi si jaagi si
Koi prem dhun woh sunaye

__________✨✨

Akshita was avoiding Ekansh because he was now hell bent on calling her by that name.

Like seriously he was running behind her calling her fuggi fuggi, he is not even leaving a chance to embarrass her in front of family, she was in the kitchen cutting veggies.

"Fuggi Bhabhi Bhaiya is calling you!" Tara Said controlling her laugh, Akshita glared at her.

"Tara please!!!" She whines like a kid.

"Okay fine I will not say again, Akshita..Bhabhi!!!" Tara giggled.

"You better not!!"

"Fugg---" Ekansh who came there stopped calling her when he found Tara with Akshita.

Tara laughed and left saying sorry.

'What suddenly got into him? He is behaving like a Kid! Well this kid of mine ahhh!!!!!' Akshita thought.

"Kya hai??!! She spoke a little rudely because of him.

(What?!?)

"Fuggi act---"

"Stop calling me that!!" She yells pointing the knife in her hand at him getting frustrated.

"If you dare to say that again I will kill you!" She warns taking the knife closer to his neck.

"N-No bhari jawani me vidhwa ho jaogi!"

(You will be a widow at such a young age!)

"I Don't Care!! The only thing I care about is My Name!!" She took more steps closer and he started going back.

"Calm down woman!" He said, raising his hands up in surrender.

"Why don't you like it?" He asked innocently.

"Who Will Like It!!! How the hell did you get this name inside your head?!" She asked, crossing her hands.

"Actually I read a news headline in the newspaper, it was written Bacho ka mann lubhate hai fugga-fuggi so I got the female version fuggi" He replied shrugging off and she face palmed.

(Balloons attracts children's mind)

"YOU!!!!!" but her breath stuck when she saw him smiling, the real one, his smile is beautiful.

He is a kid! 🤭

"Ok listen fuggi--- I mean Akshita" He changed the name when he earned one more glare from her.

"What?"

"Actually I am going out with Avyansh and Rahul to buy some stuff, so just choose a kurta for me if I don't come on time" he said and left without waiting for her reply.

Akshita smiled, shaking her head on his behaviour.

Indeed he is a baby!

But the cute one!!!