𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 8

𝙸𝙽 𝙼𝚈 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼.
-------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

Jack place his warm hands on yn's waist.
She flinched at his touch.
" I-i d-don't--- ynnie is scared "
She mumble which went didn't went listened by jack. He move his body as the soft music started to play.

He caresses his hands on her waist.
She bit her lips she isn't liking his touch. She is feeling scared.
She try to push him.
But he pulled her back.

Jack : do you want kia to get angry?

He ask with smirk. Yn shook her head as 'no'. He again with her started to moving according to rhythm.
She wish could complain jack not to touch her. But her sister will scold her.
She isn't not feeling good.
" T-touching is n-normal thing then why i am not feeling good "
She couldn't control and sob escape from her lips.

Glass broke into pieces because tight grip of jungkook.
Jungkook started to breathing heavily looking at his kitten who is dancing with someone. And that bastard is touching her badly, looking at her badly. His darken eyes get soft when he notice tear in her eyes.
He calms down himself.
He gulp down another glass of alcohol.

But his gazed turn into heavy dark, his veins started to popping out from his forehead, when he saw jack's hand moving down to her butt from her back.
He clearly can her uncomfortable face. He immediately got up and stormed towards them.

(

•𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 :-𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎)

He stand behind jack.
Jungkook held his collar and harshly pulled him back. Yn flinch and stumble lil. She look up to see. Her soul left her body. Looking at the same dangerous man.
Jungkook throw jack away before jack can protest. As soon as jungkook push jack.
He smirk and look at yn.

Yn gulp looking at jungkook furious eyes with smirk.
" Why he is angry? " She thought.
She immediately step backward.

Jungkook : come here right now!

He yell angrily. She nodded her head and came to him. She stand in front of him making two steps distance.

Jungkook smile evily and lean towards her. She look down and close her eyes.