Chapter 1: You Have Cat to be Kitten Me

a/n: This is a sequel to Sweet Treats. You don't HAVE to read it but I suggest you do. IM SO EXCITED! I HAVE GREAT THINGS PLANNED!!!!!! the puns...

(third person)

~one month later~

Tuesday

Jeff looked down at Toby as he ate his waffles.

"Why do you love those so much?" Toby looked up at Jeff and pointed to his boyfriend, Masky, who was sitting close by.

"It's because when I lick the butter and syrup off my lips, it makes him horny. I love messing with him." Jeff eyes wide (when aren't they) walked back to his spot on the carpet picking up the game controller. Slendy had made a new rule that all the pastas in the mansion had to spend their Tuesday nights in the living room for "bonding time".

"We're still going to that horror movie this weekend, right?" Toby asked Masky. Masky was about to say something but Hoodie interrupted.

"Is it that movie with the bird?" Hoodie blurted out swirling his head away from the computer to look at the other two men.

"Yeah." Masky chuckled at his friends outburst.

"What time are we leaving?" Hoodie asked.

"Well uh it was just gonna be Toby and me."

"No no. It's fine. Hoodie can come. The movie starts at 8:00." A slight smirk crawled on Toby's face as an idea popped into his head. "Eyeless Jack should come along too. It would be like a double date." Hoodie had confessed that he shipped TicciMask and had tried to get them together so Toby decided he would ship something of his own, Joodie. (jack x hoodie) Anyway from what Toby gathered Jack liked Hoodie.

(Jack's POV)

I turned red under his my mask. A date with Hoodie! I've wanted this for so so long and it was finally happening!

"You wanna go?" Hoodie asked with a small smile. Oh Zalgo. His smile. His white straight smile. He was cute. No. He was absolutly gorgeous.

"Sure." What I really wanted to say was, "Of course Hoodie! I would never say no to you!" but that seemed too... enthusiastic.

"Well I guess it's a date." Hoodie laughed and slightly elbowed me in the side. 'Hoodie thinks its a small joke and nothing else' I reminded myself my heart sinking a little.

a/n: it. has. begun.