Hellooooo!!!

Hi guys! Omg it feels so weird to be back here again but I won't make this too long.

As you must have noticed, I've not been active on Wattpad for a really long time now but I do see all the love you guys continue to show this book and it warms my heart so. Last time I said I was going to take this book down for a rewrite but I decided to leave this version up just for old times sake. The re-written version however, will be out soon on the Webnovel app. I've decided to leave this Wattpad version as it is, but for you guys who have followed Mayowa's story and want to see more of her in a better written and more mature light, please join me on the Webnovel app. I'll be announcing a release date very soon!

For those of you who like my writing and are bummed about my disappearance on Wattpad, I'm sorry and thank you so much for the love. I do have a new project coming soon and you can keep your fingers crossed while you wait. I promise I won't disappoint you! And in the meantime, please check out my new novel on the Webnovel app. I'm writing it for a contest and I'll need all the support I can get so pleaseeeeeee check it outtttttttt!!!!!

It's titled 'BLOODSTONE ACADEMY' and a few chapters are available here on Wattpad currently Incase you'd like to check it out!

The Webnovel app is pretty easy to navigate through and if you don't wish to get the app, you can just read through the web. Go to Webnovel.com and set up an account, search up the name of the book or my name; Harleeyah24, and add the book to your library and read whenever you want!!!

Thank you so much! This would mean the world to me!

Here's a little blurb:

Title: BLOODSTONE ACADEMY

Genre: Urban Fantasy/ Vampire-Romnce.

Synopsis:

Jade Eadwald is a peculiar teenager, living with neglectful, multi-billionaire parents who hoard a load of shady secrets, and a dark past they would do anything to keep their only daughter from finding out.

The Eadwald's move from house to house every year, constantly attempting to leave their past behind. But this fall, they have decided to move back to London, where it all began, for reasons unknown, and Jade is in for a school term she might not survive through.

Jade is set to join a school called 'Bloodstone Academy' for the fall term, and unknown to her, behind the ancient stone-walls of the castle, lies a whole new, dark and dangerous world she will inevitably come to be a part of.

'The Vampires of Ruin' have come to reside within the walls of Bloodstone Academy, and they seem to be on the hunt for something, or rather, someone important.

The Blood Prophecy that was once told a hundred years ago has been retold by another witch from the Almathea coven, and vampires all over the world have grown agitated. Tension that's been building up for a century is at its peak, and The Vampires of Ruin are relentless in their search for the one the Prophecy speaks of.

Until Jade walks into the hallways of Bloodstone Academy on an early September autumn morning, with a cold, indifferent expression on her stunning face.

Wild-haired, dark-skinned with a mysterious, radiant beauty that makes the world swoon, Jade quickly catches the attention of everyone in Bloodstone Academy. But especially that of two vampires; Vasilis Wang and Roman Augustus.

Suddenly finding herself trapped in the webs of a dangerous love triangle, Jade realizes the boys she's falling for are not human, and her new school is no regular high-school either.

Something bigger than all of them, and the affections they've come to harbor for one another is brewing just beneath the surface of their collective consciousness, and Jade seems to be the sole catalyst to a disastrous event that will come to threaten the existence of all Vampires.

Bloody, dark secrets are suddenly being dug out of graves and tombstones, and the Eadwalds' family secrets seem to be right in the mix, too.

Will Jade survive being in the center of so much turmoil and destruction? Or will her heart be able to bear loving two immortals she might end up having to destroy?

WARNING: This book contains mature content. [see trigger warnings below!]

Trigger warnings:

Mature content. (Explicit sex scenes)
Use of profanity, cigarettes and implied alcohol abuse.
Strong depictions of mental illnesses [depression, anxiety, undiagnosed bipolar disorder, etc.]
Torture.
Explicit and grotesque descriptions of murder/death.
Explicit descriptions of blood and gore.
Non-explicit mentions of grooming and rape.
Mentions of self-harm/suicide.
Depictions of self-harm/suicide attempts.