114

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE 🤗

HAPPY READING 😊

.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were still in the washroom bed, hugging each other close to their hearts.

They had changed their clothes and now they are twinning in black. Sana was almost asleep because of the warmth of his arms while he was patting her head lovingly .

Suddenly a song started playing...

Shut up and bounce baby bounce...

Sid: lagta hai koi aaya hai.

Sana: galti se baja hoga.

Sid: galti se nahi bajta hai yaar! Uth.

Sana; meko accha lag raha tha teko jhappi daal k.

She pouted cutely. He pulled her in a hug and said ..

Sid: fir se jhappi dalenge! But filhal koi ghar aaya hai. Maybe koi task karne! Toh jaana toh parega na baby?

Sana noded cutely.

He held her hand and went to the garden area . They saw shilpa Shetty who was already giving them a teasing look.

Shilpa had a wiper in her hand and she teased sidnaaz ! As some days before sana had irritated sidharth with a wiper.

Shilpa: Sidharth ko toh adaat hoga wiper ka, hai na shehnaaz?

Sana giggled...

Sana: paata nahi. Mai episodes nahi na dekhti!!!

Everyone laughed.

Shilpa: mai yaha pe aap logo se yoga karane aayi hoon!

Everyone noded...

The first excercise was , they all will have to keep their body straight and only their stomach will movement. Sana wasn't able to do that, she was doing something cute, just like her which made shilpa laugh.

Shilpa: sana tujhe dhak dhak karne laga, ye nahi karna hai. Acche se kar!

Sana: haye meko nahi aata!

She said cutely making everyone laugh.

Shilpa: chaliye aab hum couple yoga karenge!!! Aur couples mai decide karungi. Toh Sidharth aap shehnaaz k pas, nahi actually shehnaaz aap sidharth k pas aa jaiye jo ki aap hamesha hi karti hai.

Sana giggled cutely.

Sid: pehle sab ko baata doh ki mere pas aa k tum apna self respect kharab nahi kar rahi.

Sana laughed along with shilpa!

Sana sat infornt of Sidharth and he held sana's shoulder.

Sid: Thank you! Thank you!!!

He thanked shilpa for making his moti his partner!

.
.

The yoga poses were quite difficult and sana was making everything more funny.