41. Found

(1 year later, also maybe some mature content)

Bailey's Pov

Waking up, I look to the side of me to see if Damien was still there but he wasn't. It wasn't normal for me to wake up alone.

I wonder where he went.

I tried to get up but there was a weight holding me down.

What the fuck?

I turn to look at the clock and it was 4:50 in the morning. I lift the blanket to see Damien laying his head on my stomach with his arms wrapped around my waist.

So he didn't leave, he just decided to make me his pillow.

How wonderful.

I rolled my eyes, as I couldn't move to get comfortable again. I tried to push him off me but he wouldn't budge.

"Stopp." He groaned half asleep.

"Then get the fuck off of me." I tell him.

"No, I'm comfortable." He says starting to wake up more.

"Well I'm not, so move." I say to him.

He didn't budge, and I was starting to feel cramped as my muscles were not cooperating with me.

"Damien, my body is starting to cramp up. Please let me get comfortable." I tell him.

All he did was groan.

"I don't want to move, is there anything else that I could do?" He asks.

Before I can even answer I feel him lock his fingers into my panties and start to bring them down.

Mature Content

He got off me just for a minute to finish taking off my panties as I was able to get comfortable again and relax my muscles and keep them from cramping again.

Damien getting back into position he begins to slowly trail his fingers up from my thighs to my pussy. His fingers were cold which made me jerk a little.

"What? Is something wrong?" He asks me with sincerity in his voice.

"No, its just that your fingers are cold and I wasn't expecting that." I tell him.

"Do you want me to keep going?" He asks me.

I nod.

"I need you to be more clearer." He tells me.

I knew he was testing me.

He wanted me to beg him to finger fuck me.

"Yes I am sure." I tell him.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He says with a mischievous look on his face.

I was to busy focusing on the fact that his fingers started trail up to my clit. I could see a smirk starting to form on his face when he figures out that what he is doing is affecting me.

"You know what I want." I tell him.

"You sure, maybe I don't." He smirks.

"Stop teasing me, you know what I want." I say almost breathless as he begins to move his thumb in a circular movement on my clit.

He sped up his movement, and I started to move a little because I wanted to climax.

I groaned when he stopped all of a sudden.

Mother fucker is teasing me.

"Please." I moaned.

"Tell me what you want." He says to me.