15

When Mandy walked in to eat breakfast with the rest of the pack, both Jimin and Yoongi almost choked they were so excited. "Here, sit here." Jimin managed to get out, while pushing Kook out of the seat.

She sat down, making a what the fuck face at her two pack mates who just smiled back. She picked up her bowl of rice, and spent the next 10 minutes dodging the two Alphas that were flanking her trying to add food to her bowl. Finally she huffed and set her bowl down, she looked at Jin, "this is why I eat alone, wolves are weird." Then she walked out.

Yoongi dropped his head onto the table, "what the fuck do we do? Does she hate us?"

"Have you asked her?" Kat mused.

"Because asking us is only going to get you so far. Go talk to her, tell her that you like her."

So at lunchtime when Mandy showed back up, they were outside this time around the seating area. Yoongi and Jimin walked up to her, "we like you," they all but yelled at her making Kat and Kris groan loudly. 

"Uh, thanks, I like you too. I like everyone, even if you are a little strange." She turned to look at Jin, "I'm going to go work on my house, I'm not really hungry anyway." Then she left making Kat and Kris fall into each other in a fit of giggles.

"Oh my God, that was the greatest thing I've ever seen," Kat howled.

"No, but did you see her face? Like she was so lost, she's the cutest and strangest Alpha I've ever met." Kat looked at Kris, mischief sparkling in both of their eyes. "Should we help them?"

"Mmm," Kat hummed as she tapped her chin, "I'm not sure, I mean it's only been a month and I quite like the gifts I keep getting out of this."

"Me too! Did you see that really pretty flower vase that Yoongi made? Tae showed me the flower field he uses for his flower crowns, now our cabin smells heavenly."

"Yah," Yoongi yelled, "help a brother out."

"Seriously, we've made so many things and she gives them all away to your two. Why is that?"

Kat grinned at Jimin, "well maybe if you made her something that she can use, she'd keep it. Does she look like the type of Alpha that keeps flowers? The type that can't catch her own game and get her own furs?"

"Well no, I know she's quite capable of taking care of herself. She's proven that multiple times." He looked so defeated, the both of them. So Kat decided to grant them a boon.

"Ask Jin about things she's interested in. Think about things you can give her that would make those interests easier."

Jin squawked a bit when Yoongi and Jimin basically launched themselves towards him, causing his mate to defensively position himself in front of his pregnant Omega and growl at the two rowdy Alphas. "Sorry, we just, help." Yoongi mumbled.

Kat leaned towards Kris to whisper in her ear, "do you think Jin will have put it together yet?"

"That she really likes healing people? Not sure, but she did give that nausea tea to him, so maybe."

"What does she like?"

"Jimin," Jin sighed, "wouldn't it mean so much more coming from you? You two figuring it out on your own."

"Jinnie," Yoongi whined sounding a lot like Taehyung at the moment, "we've tried."

"Talk to her, stop worrying about courting her and talk to her. God Alphas are so fucking dumb." He grumbled as he turned back to the pot that was hanging above the fire.

Kat sighed, "well there goes the gifts."

"Sad day," Kris agreed.

Kat was laying between her mates, "how do you feel about pups?"

Kook squeaked a bit, "uh, I think they are cute."

"I've always wanted pups, but I never thought it was going to happen since Kook and I can't, you know."

She rolled over onto her stomach, placing her hand under her chin, "well now that you have me, how do you feel about it?"

"I want them, but only if you do," he rushed out the last part making both Hobi and Kat laugh quietly.

"I feel the same," Hobi added it with a soft kiss to the side of Kook's head. "What about you Baby?"

"I want so many pups that we have to open a school just for them." She got up, tugging at their pants, "you know what that means right?"

"That we have to try and try until we knock you up?" Hobi was grinning as he lifted his hips to help assist Kat in her mission to depants them both.

She wrapped her lips around his cock while Kook pulled her pants off and slid inside her, "gonna knot you so many times today that you can't even walk tomorrow. We'll have to bring your food back here for dinner because you'll be stuck on one of our knots. We'll knot you back to back to back, taking turns filling you up so full with our cum that you look pregnant for days as it's sloshing around inside of you."

Kat groaned as she rocked back onto Kook's cock more, while taking all of Hobi's cock into her mouth, down to her throat. "Hurry up Kook, I don't want to cum in her mouth, I have another hole I'd rather use."

"Got it, don't let her move. Just let her be your little cocksleeve until my knot goes down."

So Hobi stopped Kat from moving, she whined a bit, not liking that she couldn't do what she wanted, "no Baby, you want my knot right?" She whimpered and nodded her head as much as she could with her nose to his pelvis, "then just relax your throat and get comfortable until his knot goes down so you can get mine." She whined again, but she listened to him and for that she'd be rewarded later.

Kook pulled out, landing softly beside Hobi, "your turn, hurry before too much spills out."

She whined louder, angling her hips to where they were as high as they could go, "aww she doesn't want to lose any, how cute." He whispered to Kook right before he slammed into her.