- How you met -

Finney's preference is inspired by Izz952, go check out their black phone book!

-----

- F I N N E Y -

• You accidently scared him in the school halls.

• He was late and walking to class. He did not expect you to jump out at him.

"Boo!"

"Ahh!"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I thought you were my friend."

• You help him pick up his books.

"Again, I'm so sorry."

"Its fine."

• You both laugh because it was pretty funny.

• After that, you started seeing more of him.

- R O B I N -

• He spotted you from across the hall, didn't waste any time before coming over to talk.

"I'm Robin."

"Hey Robin, I'm Y/n."

• You were a little awkward at first, not knowing who he was, but he didn't mind.

• Robin wanted to hang out more so he found a way to.

"So, I'm a guy, your a girl, let's make this happen."

"Jesus."

• You kind flat out ignored him after the first meeting, but Robin wasn't going to take no for an answer. He left notes in your locker and shit like that.

- V A N C E -

• Yup, you already guessed it. Pinball.

• He came into the Grab N Go late and didn't expect a girl to be playing his game, let alone beat his high score.

"What the fuck?"

"Oh shit."

• Of course, you already knew who he was so you were expecting him to beat your ass.

• To your surprise, he didn't, but he still pushed you out of the way and made it his life purpose to beat the score.

- B R U C E -

• He spotted you sitting in the stands while he was playing baseball.

• Definitely made a mental note to talk to you after the game.

• Once it was finished, he jogged up to you and introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Bruce."

"I'm y/n."

• Started looking for you around school and came up to you the times he spotted you.

- B I L L Y -

• He almost ran you over with his bike while he was doing the paper run.

"Yo!"

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!"

• You kind fell over while dodging him, he immediately dropped the bike and came to help you up.

"Dude, you need to watch where you're going."

"I know, I'm so sorry."

• The two of you kinda forget he has to do the paper run and end up talking for a while before his dog barks at him.

"Oh crap, I forgot. I gotta go y/n, I'll see you around."

"Yup, see you around paper boy. And be carefull riding your bike."