𝒘𝒕𝒇 𝒎𝒐𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒖𝒔

Back again, school is kicking my ass :(

_____________________________________

1st Person POV:

Takemichi, Hinata, and me were following Mitsuya to Mikey.

"Heya, Takemitchy. Heya, Y/n chan."  Mikey said. "Sorry for inviting you here out of the blue."

"Why'd you bring your wifey here, Takemitchy?" Draken said, looking a bit annoyed, but you could never tell. He always look annoyed.

"Sorry. I had no idea it'd be like this." Takemitchy said, scratching the back of his head.

"Hina-chan...Sorry for scaring you the other day."  Draken said, smiling at Hinata.

"Oh, it's fine. Don't worry about it. Also, I'm sorry, too." Hinata said.

"Oi, Emma!"

"Yeah, what happened?" a voice said.

"This is Takemitchy's wifey, so make sure you protect her." Draken said.

Emma walked over. "Roger." she said.

Then Emma looked and saw Takemitchy. "Heya, wussy boy!" she said and waved.

Takemitchy looked like he saw the holy ghost and Hinata asked, "Why is she calling you 'wussy boy?'"

"You know Emma, Takemitchy?" Draken said.

"What the fuck?" I said, playing confused.

"You've got the wrong idea, Hina! Draken-kun, I don't remember a thing that happened!"

"Mhm..." I said looking at Takemitchy with a "you-trick-ass-bitch" face.

"You managed to get me into my underwear, then ran away." Emma said, spilling the piping tea.

"Oh, really?! So that happened?!" Hinata said with a murderous look on her face.

"You know, I'm not sure. I really don't remember!" Takemitchy said, stupidly. "Huh?! Hina-san?!"

Hinata was cracking her knuckles.

"You might want this, sweetie." I said, handing her a bat.

"Thank you." she said, taking the bat.

After Takemitchy got his ass beat, he said, "I'm so sorry..."

"Stupid jerk!" Hinata said and marched away.

"You a bum, straight up Shitty-michi." I said.

"Yikes! I'm surprised you went along with me when you've got a girl like her." Emma said. "Don't get the wrong idea, though. I don't like you or anything. I just want him to pay attention to me. He won't even look at me. All he ever cares about is Mikey, bikes, and fighting. I thought he'd at least get a little angry."

Takemitchy and I watched Emma walk away.

"Takemitchy, Y/n! You done?" Draken called.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Takemitchy said.

"We're coming, hold on." I called back.

"All right, gather 'round, everyone!" Draken yelled, really loud. "We're starting."

Mikey, Draken, the divison captains, Takemichi, and me walked down the rows of irrelevant members of Toman.

"Good evening, Commander!"

Takemitchy walked hesitantly, making him walk slow and I said, "Boy, walk up."

Mikey got up on the podium thingie, and we waited for him to speak.