Salvator Brothers

Firstly, I want to thank everyone for reading, liking and commenting on my story!! I really appreciate it!! I'm trying to update as often as I can, but I have two other stories that I am also working on, so I need to divide my time between all three.

Raven's POV

After being dismissed by my family's portraits, George and I decided to seek some dinner elsewhere, wanting to explore the new town a little more. I dressed in a tight red strapless dress, black heels and minimal make-up. My hair sat on the bottom of my back, curled at the ends.

"Are you ready, Georgie?" I shouted out as I placed my leather jacket on. A minute or so later, Footsteps were heard approaching and my eyes grew wide as Georgie came into view.

"Holy shit" George was dressed in a tight black t-shirt which defined his muscles immensely, along with dark blue jeans and black converses.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk, though his eyes were darker with lust as he looks me up and down.

"Love what I see" I responded with a wink, making him chuckle and place a kiss on my lips. He interlocked our fingers together and we made our way out of the manor, taking the short walk to town which was still active due to the warm weather and sunset.

"I think we'll like it here" I sighed in contentment as we walk through town, seeing all the happy faces of teenagers laughing loudly and shoving each other about, seeing the small families taking a stroll or having some dinner on the seats outside of some restaurants and even couples who are enjoying their first or tenth date together.

"How about there? The... mystic grill, well that's an imaginative name" George scoffed sarcastically, making me chuckle as I look across the street at the large building. People were entering and exiting rather frequently, the majority of those I've seen are young, maybe teenagers to middle age.

"Sure, let's go," I said cheerfully and pulled him across the street, ignoring some of the car horns that beeped at us as we stopped some cars from moving.

"I miss dad's car" George mumbled with a pout on his face, I roll my eyes with a giggle as we enter the mystic grill. I was rather shocked to find how large, yet packed it was. There were many chairs and tables, along with booths for people to sit in, which were occupied mostly by teenagers, though the seats at the long bar were where the adults seemed to be.

"There's a spot over there free" George pointed out an empty booth on the right side of the grill, and before I could even acknowledge his words, he grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me rapidly towards it. By the time we sat down, I was out of breath and glaring at him.

"I didn't want someone sitting here," He said as he raised his hands in surrender, making me huff and roll my eyes.

I looked around and noticed a table with two people looking over at us, their eyes showed their curiosity but suspicion. I raised an eyebrow and wiggled my fingers in greeting with a sarcastic smile, the brunette huffed and looked away whilst the muscular male with a light brown quiff-like hairstyle chuckled and shook his head.

"You noticed the looks too, huh," George said quietly, making me hum with a nod as I kept my eyes closely on the couple. I placed a silencing charm around us as I had a gut feeling that our conversation would have been able to be heard somehow. From whom? I have no idea.

"There's magic, not as powerful as ours and most definitely not the same but it's here" George announced with a frown as he looked around for anyone who seemed suspicious.

"There's similar magic to the witches in New Orleans but there are also vampires here, not many but there are at least two or three in this bar right now" George nor I are worried about vampires, considering that we both bonded amazingly with Marcel and his friends. However, there are always good and bad people and supernatural creatures, vampires included and I could only hope that we don't run into any more trouble.