second chance

Ship: rinney

[This is short]

Robin's POV:

I thought, I was supposed to be dead I really did but.. I wasn't I've been missing for weeks, How am I supposed to walk out the basement like nothing happened? Like I didn't experience Everything. I walked out the basement finally seeing the grass, again.. For once I was happy to see other people. I wanted to go home but I also wanted to see finney.. He was my boyfriend, I've missed him so fucking much. I tried my best to remember where his house, was finally I got there and rang the door bell with shaky hands ready to break down any minute.

Finney's POV:

I got woken, up from my sleep by the door ringing.. The sun wasn't even up who could it be? Hopefully not an alien wanting to switch bodies.. I went and opened the door my eyes widen, Robin we standing there looking.. Pale tired, and hurt.

"Robin, where have you been HOLY SHIT-"

"Hey.. Finn."

Robin said, with a little smile and his voice cracked. I think, I was supposed to comfort him? Probably. I hugged him and he was literally Shaking.. I did my best to try and comfort him even though I'm not the best at comforting people. At some point he stopped crying and we just sat awkwardly on the couch.

"So.. What happend? where'd you go."

Robin, told me every thing that had happend to him and I almost felt sick, also I thought the grabber was just a myth?!