Secretive

drama coming real fuckin soon 😈

smut warning (kinda long)⚠️

_____________

I sat on the opposite side of the booth directly across from Cassie. It was quite early and we decided to meet up at some breakfast place. I gotta say she looked good. Much better than the last time I seen her. Which was when I snuck into Nate's room and beat his ass.

"Cassie I'ma need you to tell me what I'm here for. I'm not tryna get caught being with you." I say.

"Maddy doesn't know you're with me?" She asked as if that gave her some type of satisfaction.

"No and as of right now she's not going to. Now what's up?" I ask.

Cassie looks me in the eyes and sighs. "There's no easy way for me to say this mainly because I already know the outcome. I just would feel better if I told you because I could finally get it off my chest. I still like you and I now realize that I'm stupid as fuck for letting you go."

"Aren't you with Nate or something?" I ask curiously.

"He broke up with me the night of Lexi's play. Honestly I thought I was into him but I wasn't. I called things off with you because I couldn't deal with the pressure of something bad happening to you." She responds.

"And then I got shot that night." I say seeing where she was going with this.

"Yeah." She mumbles.

"Well you obviously know I'm not going for this. Maddy and I are in a very good place and I'm not fucking that up. But we could be cool." I reply.

"That's better than nothing." She smiles at me.

______________

"Ma who taught you this damn song?" I ask.

This woman is singing throat baby and she know all the damn words. It's quite funny actually especially the City Girls part.

"Myself now mind your business." She answers.

"You are my business." I say.

She rolls her eyes at me not paying me no mind. This lady is really something else.

"So where were you this morning? I woke up and you were gone." Maddy asked.

Damn, I was with Cassie all this morning. Although for some reason I feel like I can't tell her that even though I should. "I was at the gym."

She looks at me clearly not believing what I just said. "You went to the gym?"

"Yeah, how you think I got these bad boys?" I ask flexing my muscles.

She just laughs and continues doing what she was doing. I may have sold that.

Maddy's P.O.V

Y/N must think I'm fucking retarded if she really thinks I believe her. She just lied to me right in my face. I ain't want to say nothing cause I don't want to cause a scene on front of her mother. But I'm not letting this slide.

I need to find out what she's suddenly being so secretive about. She could've came up with a better lie than the gym. Like yeah she works out, quite a lot actually. But she does it here. The garage is decked out with equipment.

Whatever it is I'm going to figure it out. Her mom left shortly after leaving Y/N and I alone.

"Baby?" Y/N calls.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Come here." She says.

I walk over and stand in front of her. She was sitting on the couch. She grabs my hand and pulls me down to sit on her lap. Her hands fall down to my thighs gripping them lightly.