Rocket 2

Working on making a chapter that's a compilation of all the Dark Gov mini storyline that's been posted so far. Do you guys want me to include the chapters they're from?

Before Gov learned about the rocket plan:
Alabama isn't allowed to set off science experiments in the back yard, near the animals, or indoors. He has to use a lab or his own property to do that because with so many people in one house it can go wrong very fast
After Gov learned of the rocket plan:
Alabama hasn't been doing much experimenting anymore, or much science in general. Gov's not allowing him incase he plans anything or tries to bring back the rocket project. Alabama is planning something though, Gov doesn't know want and the state is planning to keep it that way until he can execute it.

What happened to the rocket?
Well... the states aren't quite sure. Florida and DC have tried to escape a few times to figure out what happened and try to salvage some of the work but have always gotten caught before they could reach it.

....
Do you want to know why they built the rocket ship?
Florida watched all of Phineas and Ferb, which lead him to wanting to be their friend and then he started nagging Alabama about making the jello pool. After rejecting the pool, roller coaster, and many inators Alabama finally agreed to making a rocket ship.
If the rocket fails Florida would stop nagging them for a while, if it succeeds they would be part of the group getting the first state on the moon and that would've been amazing.