86: #TeamYAHO

CAN WE PLEASE DO A QUICK RECAP!!!

[A: Why?]

I love seeing my host tell Endeavor off

[A: Hmmm, you're not wrong. Let's do it.]

Endeavor took a deep breath in and...

"SHOTO! You never should have failed the initial exam in the first place! Show these weaklings that you're in a completely different league!" He shouted, catching everyone's attention. Literally everyone.

"What? No way."

"It's Endeavor, the number two hero. Or, wait. He's the number one hero now."

"Seriously? That's kinda random." The students said with some excitement. However, Inasa glared up at the fire hero.

"Why's he here?"

Rin also had...other plans.

"HEY! Shut the fuck up, no back seat judging!" She shouted, aggressively pointing up at the hero everyone noticed.

Beautiful.

The bystanders could only stand there. Mic was laughing, of course. And All Might set his face in his hands, slightly shaking his head. Yep! That was his daughter all-right. The blonde lifted his face from his hands and slightly glared down at Rin. Telling her not to do something rude like that.

Like that's gonna change anything. What's said is said.

The girl chuckled lightly and scratched the back of her neck. Just above the hood of her hero suit. Yeah, she decided I wear it since everyone else was in theirs as well. Just not putting her mask on. Unfortunately, due to All- no, Skinny Might taking his hand off his face. The students finally recognized who he was.

"Wait a minute. Look who's standing next to him!"

"Are you guys seeing this?"

"Woah! All Might!"

"They cam to watch us?"

"So cool!"

"This is nuts."

"Well, he is a teacher at UA right now-"

"Yeah, if everyone could just calm down. I wasn't finished." Mera said. Being the person to supervise the group of students. Yes the same exact tired announcer from the original licensing exam. "This girl will be joining us from now on."

"Hey, second year at Shiketsu. The name is Camie. Hi everyone." The girl greeted. Being that same one who was in the halls when Rin, Todoroki, and Bakugo entered.

"Right, so like the rest of you, she made it to the second exam. And she was well enough to take this supplemental class. But some foggy memories leading up to the first test made it difficult to place her. That's why she hasn't participated until now."

"They said 'totes' to making an exception for me which is wicked coolio, you know? So anywhos, let's keep it fresh!" Camie said after Mera's explanation. The group having absolutely no clue to what she said.

Word.

"Right then. Let's bring in your instructor." Mera introduced. Opening his computer and asking a seat at a fold up table. The door then opened and out walked, Gang Orca.

"So, I've got even more disappointments today. What shame you must feel to be standing before me. Given how easy the exam was." The hero said. Wearing a dashing white suit, and carrying a water bottle. His glare forced the students to stand stiff as a board. Rin stayed standing casually. Hence, knowing the hero as well as knowing she was just here to help.