Chp 71 (Their happiness)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.......

"haaye dono kitne cute hai.." said Priya touching one baby nose.

"Don't touch him..." Said sidharth in his stren tone glaring her.

Sidharth is holding both the babies in his hand from last one hour. His face is shining with happiness and the smile is not leaving his face for a single second as finally he become a father not one but two child. Whole family wanted to hold the babies in their hands but sidharth is not ready to give them for a single second.

"Sana ko hosh aa gaya hai.." said dr. Preeti to him.

He smile and went on room taking the babies in his hand. She opened his eyes slowly hearing foot steps. Her lips grew wilder seeing her husband who is holding two babies in his hand.
He sitted beside her and she take one baby in her hand, kissing his head softly.

"Isko nose bilkul aapke jaisi hai.." said Sana seeing her child.

"And iski aankhein tunhare jaisi.."

Suddenly the baby which was on sidharth hand started crying loudly making him panic.

"Baby isse kya hua..?" Asked sidharth in his worried tone.

"Baby ko bhukh lagi hogi..idhar dijiye.." said Sana to him.

He nods and give that baby to her. She give her one nipple in his mouth, Baby stooped crying and started sucking her milk. Soon the other one also started crying.

"Sidharth isko open kijiye.." said Sana pointing to her dress.

He open the button of her dress and squeeze her twin in his hand making her moan. He give the nipple in the baby mouth. She feed both the babies together where her big baby lay down in his lap feeling his peace.

"I was so scared baby..." He said burying himself more on his lap. The flashes of her crying in pain are totally fresh in his mind.

"It's normal sidharth and yeh twins the na, isliye seconds time mujhe Jayda pain hua ..." Said sana understanding him as she knows how much protective and caring sidharth is. He nods and doesn't reply anything, she thought to divert his mind.

"Sidharth...it is not going to be easy, how will I handle two baby..hmm?" Asked sana as handling two child at a time is not going to be easy for her.

"Baby, main hu na.." he said softly kissing her forehead. She nods with smile and rested her head in his chest. they both are happy as now they are not just husband and wife but also a parents.

It was the next day when they both returned to home. She smile seeing the decoration as the whole mension is decorated with flowers and ballons.
Sid mom did arti of her along with the kids.

"Hmm kitna pyaara hai.." said daadi taking one baby from Sana hand.

"Bhabhi, yeh mujhe doo.." said kushal taking the other baby from her hand.

"Aaram se..." Shouted sidharth on him making him roll his eyes.

"Tum tension le rahi thi...agar hum chaar paach aur bache kar de na, toh unhe bhi yeh sab hi sambhal lenge.." said sidharth seeing their families.

Sana chuckle hearing him and smile seeing the scenario. As Kushal, daadi and prixi is busy with one baby and sidharth dad, mom and lucky is busy with another.

He carry her in bridal style and went on their room. He make her lay down in bed and Started massaging her legs slowly soothing her pain. She sleep in a minute as she was tired where sidharth massage her legs then her hands and sleep beside her.

.....

It's been one month. In this one month sidharth with his whole family take care of babies properly including her. He is doing all his work from home as it is difficult for her to handle two baby at a time. Right now they are in room laying naked beside each other under the duvet.

"Uhmm sidharth bass.." moan Sana as sidharth is literally chewing her twins like Candy from past one hour as he want his milk but Zain and Abhi already finished it.

He leave her nipples with a pop and pinched her. He remove the duvet and kissed her hard rotating his tongue in every corner of her mouth. He broke the kiss once she feel breathless. He started licking her neck making her moan.

"Don't moan, Jaan please.." he said helplessly looking into her making her giggle.

As dr. Preeti instructed them to not intercourse for two months because their are so many stiches in her lower which take time to heal. He is badly controlling himself from f*cking her endlessly.

"Kaha Jaa rahe ho..?" Asked Sana as he started opening his pant.

"Washroom.." he replied instantly as he want to relax himself in cold shower. She hold his hand and pushed him towards bed.

"I'll do it.." said Sana seductively biting her lips.

"No baby..leave .." he said removing her hand But she slide down her hand in his boxer and gripped his hard member in her soft hand. He moan and close his eyes feeling her soft palms in his erected member. She rubb his member and massage his balls slowly.

"Uhmm baby.." he moan slowly as her hand making him more hard.

She open his boxer completely and his hard member sprung out touching his navel. She take him in her fist and started rubbing him up and down.

"Uhmm yess baby aaahh.." he moan with pleasure as her soft hand giving him pleasure.

She saw his face, his mouth is wide open and eyes is close as her soft palms giving him immense pleasure. His Handsome sweaty face and toned chest making her wet. She stared licking his neck by her soft lips making him moan in ecstasy.

She give her finger in his mouth and without wasting a second he started sucking her soft baby finger where her other hand is still working on him.

"Aah yes Jaan..i am coming..baby" he moan and release himself. He was breathing heavily after his release where she take his rough lips into her mouth and kissed him hard.

.......

Now both Zain and Abhi Turn into seven years. They both look similar but their personality is very different.

Zain is totally like sidharth, his facials features and his brain is sharp just like him. His witty humour, behaviour are similar like sidharth. He loves photography, he is not so good in studies but In sports, music or any other field he always represent his school as captain.

Abhi is totally like Shehnaaz, his heart is pure just like her mom. He is extremely innocence, kind and Topper of his school. he always comes first in class as he love study making zain irritate as sometime sana scold him because of his studies.

They both are completely opposite but their is immense love between this two. They are not like normal brother who always fight with eachother. Zain always take care of abhi like big brother as he is extremely innocent where abhi always respect him as elders brother.

"Bhaiya, choro ussee.." shouted abhi detaching Zain as he is beating his one classmate. Suddenly the principal comes their and somehow detach them.That boy started crying making principal worried for her.

"I am calling your parents right now.. everybody go on your classroom now..." The principal shouted making all the child ran in their respective classes.

Both Zain and Abhi gulped their salvia as principal is calling their parents. They knows now they're in danger as the principal is very strict, so she can restigate them as well.

......

Excited to meet parents SidNaaz..?

Do votes and drop your comments.