17

"Kris, will." He paused chewing on his lower lip, just spit it out Tae. "Will you go on a date with me?"

'is he for real? he goes on and on about how we are his mate and he freaks out about a date? yup total virgin.'

Kris couldn't make a face and let Tae know she was talking to her wolf, 'shut it, you are a virgin too.'

'girl I wouldn't have been if you would have jumped on Jay's dick like I wanted. I mean damn he was fine as fuck.'

'is Tae not your mate? he seems sure you are his.'

Her wolf sighed, 'he is but he slept with another wolf before so I wish we would have.'

"Tae, why are you acting so shy? I'm your intended mate correct?" Tae's head nodded so quickly that his hair flew all over the place. "Then of course I'll go on a date with you." She grabbed his waistband, pulling him closer to her, "unless this is some elaborate scheme to have sex with me." She was completely kidding, but based on his face that was his plan. "Holy shit, it is isn't it?"

"Well my heat is coming up like soon soon, and I wanted to do it before then. I'm not sure if I'll beg for sex or not but what I'm most scared about is me begging for a knot. I don't think I will, but if I do, please under no circumstances let anything near my ass. I'm completely traumatized from last time. But just in case I'm not myself during it, I want to experience this with you, while I'm here."

"I understand that Tae," she reassured him softly, "and I promise to make sure your ass is a no touchy zone. I'm also okay with getting sexed up on our date. But I want to talk to you about the whole knot thing, I know that Omega are hardwired to want knots and I'm worried about that for us."

He had been worrying about it too, his wolf wasn't, but his human was. "I know you didn't beg for a knot when it was your heat, and I don't remember doing it my last heat. But what if that's something that comes between us? I can't give you that, I can't ever knot you. I'm not even sure if I can give you pups or not. And that makes me sad because I want pups with you so so much."

"If we are mates, like our wolves are so convinced that we are, I think it'll work out. The moon knows what she's doing. She wouldn't put us together if it didn't work."

"Okay," his lips grazed over hers, his breath making her tingle all over. "Let's get to that date, hmm?"

She snorted, 'he just wants to bone you,' her wolf cackled.

He took her to his favorite place on Earth, his flower field. He spread out a blanket he had made just for this occasion. He wanted to have something that smells like them, like their love and passion for each other. He fed her strawberries he had picked himself, he gave her the prettiest flower crown he'd ever made, he let her sip some wine he had stolen from Jin, he was the happiest he'd ever been. He stole kisses from her sweet lips, he scented her every chance he got.

"I love you," he mumbled low enough that he was hoping she didn't hear. But of course she did.

Her hands tightened in his hair, "I love you too," she whispered back just as softly.

He laid her down gently, caging her "you have no idea how happy this makes me." He removed their clothes piece by piece. Like he was unwrapping the greatest gift he's ever received. His lips touched every part of her, not wanting to miss an inch, wanting to taste everything. Even her sweat was like the best wine he's ever had. 

As he pushed his way inside her, he knew he had found home. Everything was finally right in his world, the stars aligned, their hearts beat as one. "I want to mate, during my heat."

"Yes," she cried, her head thrown back as her nails scratched at his back. They came together, with their lips pressed tightly as they swallowed each other's moans. Her body sagged back against the blanket, her face tight against his neck as she nuzzled against his scent gland, a soft purr leaving her.

'oh fuck we are a goner now, we made her purr.'

Tae couldn't stop smiling, as an Omega he could purr but he rarely ever did it. Not that he hasn't felt safe and comfortable around his pack mates, but it always felt a little too intimate to do around them, especially the two unmated Alphas. It would make their instincts flair up. But now, here, with his Omega while he was still inside her, he let go. His purrs matching hers as he breathed in her cherry scent that was so much stronger right now.

Their scents mingling with the noticeable tone of satisfied Omegas added to the mix. It was heady, and strong, it was a good thing that they were in the middle of the flower field. They fell asleep like that, wrapped around each other, their breathing slow and deep.

Tae woke before her, laying her head in his lap as he made even more flower crowns for her. This was the one thing he loved most about Omega courting, flower crowns were aesthetically pleasing, they smelled amazing, they were beautiful, if made right they only enhanced the wearers beauty.

When he had used all of the flowers within reaching distance, he moved to play with her hair. It had turned fully white, his long fingers brushed through the strands, leaving behind small braids. He had gotten them dressed when he woke up, and now he was regretting it. He could have taken this time to really look at just how perfect his mate was. But, he wanted to respect her privacy. Soon he'd be able to look at her whenever he wants.