Chp 74 (Her words)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

It was the next morning when sidharth opened his eyes first and saw Sana who is sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead softly and left from their to gym after freshnup.

After some time Sana opened her eyes and freshnup and entered in gym wearing His T shirt and shorts.

"Aap akele aa gaye..mujhe uthaya kyun nhi .?" Asked Sana looking towards him who is busy in himself.

"Baby, mujhe laga you were kidding about gym.."

She rolled his eyes and started running on treadmill. After doing his gym he started drinking water making her gulped her salvia as her husband was looking damn hot in sweaty Tshirt.

After drinking the water he saw himself on mirror and remove his shirt showing his sweaty muscular hot body. He noticed that how his wife is oggling on his body. He smile and started showing his muscular biceps and clean armpit to her more making her feel wet between her legs.

He started doing pull-ups showing his muscular toned body and broad back making her gulp her salvia looking his hot hulky husband.

After finishing his gym he take the bottle and spill out the water on his face making himself wet In water. The water was flowing from his face to his rough lips and then on his toned chest making him look like a sexy hulk.

His wet muscular body making her moan in pleasure just by seeing it. She went towards him and wrap her legs on his torso. She started licking his neck making him weak on his knees.

"Uhmm baby..." He maon as she suck the water from his chest while he was massaging her soft butts.

"Sidharth...f*ck me.." she said looking towards him.

"Baby... I am getting late for office.." he said kissing her lips.

She take out his shirt leaving her upper body naked for him. She started rubbing her twin on his chest making him losse all his control. He make her lay down in ground and take her one nipple inside his warm mouth and started sucking it while fondling the other one.

She was massaging his scalp in pleasure, After a minute his phone ranged making her irritate. She cutted the call without seeing the caller id.
He take the phone while sucking her twin and read the message which was sent by his one friend.

"Baby, i have to leave..." He said leaving her twin with pop and left from their without even waiting for her reply. She wear her Tshirt and followed him till their room. He was in washroom so she uses another washroom for showers. After taking the shower she entered in her room and found it's empty. She went on living area in search of him.

"Dad, sidharth office chale gaye kya..?" Asked Sana to him who was in breakfast table.

"Ha bete, kyun kya hua .?"