18

"Baby, let me go get Mandy. You've been throwing up all day and that tea she made isn't helping."

Jin sighed as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, "fine, but hurry. It gets worse when you are gone."

Joon took off out of the house faster than he ever has and ran towards the Alphas house, he could smell Mandy behind it, she must be in her garden. She jumped a bit when Joon came literally crashing around the corner, heaving and out of breath, "Jin, keeps puking, tea n'helping, help."

How she understood what he said was beyond him. "Okay, let me grab my things and I'll be there." With that Joon took back off to his mate who was chugging down some water. Mandy walked in with her bag over her shoulder, "hey Jinnie, Joon said that the tea wasn't helping your nausea?"

Joon deflated in relief, thank fuck she got exactly what he meant. "Yeah, I've been throwing up all day. The tea just comes right back up. I'm miserable."

She hummed as she dug through her bag, "does anything make it better?"

"Yeah Joonie, the further he gets away from me the worse I feel. Is that normal?"

The Alpha cocked her head to the side, "well, there's no normal in pregnancy. But I haven't been around a lot of them. What I know, I learned from stealing books and reading them and from what I heard growing up. So I'm not exactly an expert. But Joon did get me some books and I've been going over them, it took a bit to understand everything since they were damaged. But, I think that you are entering the second trimester and your Omega instincts are going to take over more."

Jin groaned, "and what does that mean?"

She pulled her hair back tying it out of the way, "basically, nesting, scenting those type of things. I'm not really up to date on what Omegas get up to other than Kris and she presented so late that she's kinda, different. But anything that you think would calm your wolf, and here, drink this."

Jin went to sniff, he smelled the usual ginger and peppermint but there was almost a underlining note of cinnamon. "It smells like Joon now," he sighed as he took a deeper breath.

"Yeah, I thought since his scent was something easily found and edible that it might help keep the tea down. If not we'll keep adjusting it. Can I listen to the baby?" He started to whine, only Mandy and Joon have been able to hear the baby. He couldn't bend down enough to hear. It made both Alpha's chuckle. "If it makes you feel better the bigger you get, the easier it'll be for you to hear the pup."

He was still pouting, "I know, but that doesn't make it any easier right now." He crossed his arms over his chest, "you can listen but Joon can't. It's not fair that he's already gotten to hear the pup 3 times and I haven't heard it once. So until I can hear it 3 times, he's cut off."

The Alpha started complaining saying how it wasn't fair, but Mandy cut him off, "it's his body and until the pup is out, it's his pup, his sole responsibility. So go heat up some water and make him tea, and get him something to eat, then work on scenting blankets and furs so he can build a nest."

Joon looked so afronted to being bossed around by the tiny Alpha, but based on the smug look from his mate, he knew this wasn't the time nor the place. "Of course, anything for my Jinnie," he huffed before going to do what the Alpha demand.

Jin snickered as he gave a high five to Mandy, "I love when you do this. It's not fair that I suffer alone."

When Joon came back he had an arm full of items, "here Hobi made you a delicious soup." 

Jin winked at Mandy before turning to look at Joon with a full pout, "are his soups more delicious than mine? Is that what you are saying?" He whined so loudly.

Joon started to stutter, as he reassured his mate that his soup is the absolute best. Jin huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he turned his back on his mate, doing everything to seem hurt and annoyed. "I'm going to go," Mandy told the two before she lauged and gave Jin away. "I suggest you spend the rest of the day doing whatever he needs to make him feel better. If you have any questions, you know where to find me."

The Alpha walked towards his mate, "Baby, can I feed you please?"

The Omega hummed a bit, before turning around to look at his Alpha, he didn't say a word he just opened his mouth and let his mate dote on him. When he finished eating the soup, that was actually really delicious, he'll have to compliment Hobi later, Joon made the tea for him and held the cup, while Jin took sip by sip. "Kook made this blanket for you, the one you asked for. I scented it, how about we go lay down in your nest and take a nap?"

Jin tried his hardest not to let the purr rip through his lips. He wasn't done punishing his Alpha quite yet. "Fine, but first I want lots of kisses and then a massage."

He knew he was full on pouting and whining but he's not afraid to use his powers to get his way with his Alpha because honestly Joon is so fucking clueless. They wouldn't even be mated right now if it wasn't for Jin and his determination to bag the adorable nerdy Alpha that didn't seem to pay attention to anyone except his best friend Yoongi.

So Jin decided after the 5th flower crown that he had given Joon that something drastic needed to be done. Joon was in charge of the gardens in their old pack too, and every time Jin gave him a crown he'd tell Jin the meaning behind the flowers and what they could be used for then thanked Jin for showing him the crown.