042

a/n : i just thought this song fits this chapter :)

warning : sexual content

➜ suna threw his head back as you continued to jerk him off, as much as he wanted to make you feel good you had to remind him that it was his birthday and this was what he deserved.

suna always went above and beyond whenever the two of you hooked up and it was about time you changed that. given that he was already hard from eating you out you knew it wouldn't take much for him to reach his breaking point.

"yeah, just like that." suna hummed as he locked eyes with you.

you made sure to lean in whilst continuing to jerk him off. suna kissed you back, grabbing your jaw to deepen it more. the kiss was slow and sloppy, the feeling of suna's tongue in your mouth was something you'd never get tired of.

suna's breathing suddenly hitched to which you knew he was about to cum, and so you pulled your hand away right at the last second.

"(y/n).. why did you-"

"feels like shit doesn't it?" you laughed. "glad you finally got a taste of your own medicine."

suna scoffed before grinning at you. "guess i can't really be mad then can i?"

"no, because i want your cum in my mouth." was the last thing you said before collecting the spit in your mouth and spitting on his tip.

suna rested his hands on the back of his head as you got to work, swirling and flicking your tongue around his tip before beginning to bob your head. suna immediately let out groans which only encouraged you to keep going.

it wasn't long before he began to gently thrust his hips upwards, fucking your mouth. suna looked down at you and stroked your hair as he did so, watching his girlfriend give him head was a sight that anyone would long to see.

"fuck you're so good for me baby, too good.." suna threw his head back when his dick hit the back of your throat.

you wrapped your hand around the base of his cock and began to simultaneously stroke him off again, and it wasn't long before suna came. the feeling of his warm spurts shooting into your mouth. you scrunched your face up at the weird texture before swallowing.

the moment you were done suna pulled you in for a kiss. he didn't care about the taste, you were the most important thing in his life right now. for a moment it fell silent and suna pulled you in for a hug, your chest pressing against his.

"i'm so in love with you, it hurts." he mumbled into your ear, slowly caressing your back.

you smiled to yourself. "and i thought i was the lovesick one."

"even whilst i fucked clarisse, all i could think about was you." suna confessed which made your eyes widen.

"i think we were bound to end up together, even if things didn't work out the first time." you replied.

"yeah, i'm glad i was able to earn you back (y/n)."

"you too rin, but please promise me one thing." you spoke.