Silver linings - NR

- this is going to be a short story with multiple parts but idk how many

- not a biological daughter, mother figure Nat 🫶🫶

Age: 17

Backstory: Clint's niece, (Laura had a sister?)  but she died and now you live with Clint but after many disagreements and outburst laura kicked you out and Clint asked tony if you can stay at the compound, today is your moving day.

Clint's pov:

Y/n is a great kid, don't get me wrong she's very gifted and is a quick learner. She's intelligent a natural athletic ability. However she isn't easy to cooperate with since her mothers death 8 months ago.

Clint: " you ready to go kid"

I ask as I hover in her doorway.

You: " ready as I'll ever be."
Clint: " I'm sorry it has to be this way y/n. It's just you know.."
You: " Clint it's fine I understand, your kids are your priority and I scare you all. It's ok."
Clint: " need help with anything?"
You: " can you carry that box but please be careful"
Clint: " of course kid"

It's all the stuff from her old house, little ornaments, jewellery. She's got her clothes packed into 2 suitcases as Laura and I got her loads of clothes when she moved in.

We get into the car and she doesn't speak, she puts her earphones in and stares out the window. It's a tough transition for her again but her and Laura were fighting too much and the kids were getting upset.

I can hear the music she's playing and she's got Taylor swift on, Taylor is like a form of therapy for her she copes with everything by putting her headphones on and listening. She won't talk in therapy so this is like her outlet.

Your pov:
I loved uncle Clint he was amazing to me and I screwed it up. I put his marriage in jeopardy because I cannot stand my aunt. She's acting like she's the only one affected by my mom dying and then she tries to control me I cannot stand it. I need space to breathe.

One thing that I overheard her talking to my therapist is that they think I have bipolar disorder. I don't know what that means but it's just a label for whatever. I'm listening to Majorie by Taylor swift because it's such a relatable song.

Should've kept every grocery store receipt
Cos every scrap of you would be taken from me

I hum the lyrcis as we drive to the new home I'm staying at.

As we pull up I'm intimidated by the size and I look over to Clint who smiles at the red head and the younger brunette girl standing next to her.

Clint: " take your headphones out ok"
You: " no I'm ok"
Clint: " y/n.... You know what I'm not getting into this."

We get out the car and the red head smiles at me.

Red head: " hi I'm Natasha and this is Wanda."

I do the sarcastic wave back.

Clint: " she's having a bad day, can you please help with getting to her room"
Natasha: " of course, Wanda if you grab the box..."
You: " NO.... Uncle Clint takes the box"
Natasha: " ok that's fine. If you show us what you want us to take"

I hand them a suitcase each as I carry my rucksack. I put the boot down on the car and we walk inside.

Natasha: " Tony has refurbished a room on mine and wandas little apartment bit. So we have a smaller private kitchen and a shared bathroom for the 3 of us. But there's also the main kitchen and lounge down the hall as well as the training room."
Clint: " sounds good y/n"