o. other stories

IN THIS SERIES:

PRETTY ORDINARY ( embry call )²

maeve cooper craved adventure; a dash of adrenaline with a pinch of action and a hint of danger on the side. sure, she never expected to get that and more when she moved into a quaint little home on the outskirts of la push, but she wasn't about to complain. that side of danger may have been more than she bargained for (having ravenous, bloodsucking vampires on the loose wasn't the highlight of maeve's year) but she'd take what she could get.

STARRING. . .

ZENDAYA COLEMAN
as MAEVE COOPER

ZENDAYA COLEMANas MAEVE COOPER

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

MOTION SICKNESS ( quil ateara )³

jia littlesea had a secret, something she'd never told anyone before. not her mother or her step-father, who she always did her best to hold at arm's length. certainly not her younger brother, collin, aka sam uley's newest recruit. for as long as jia had known what the world had in store for someone like her, she had vowed to take her secrets to the grave, where no one would be able to carve them out of her for the taking. or so she thought.

STARRING. . .

FIVEL STEWART
as JIA LITTLESEA

FIVEL STEWARTas JIA LITTLESEA

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

SUCKERPUNCH ( seth clearwater )

sadie swan hated forks. she despised its dreary grey sky, the water-logged roads, the seemingly never-ending amount of green everywhere. each trip her mothers dragged her and her brother on just to visit her step-mother's family never failed to dampen her mood. so imagine her surprise when she learns they were moving to the place of her nightmares!