The boxing match

4 weeks later
Rose's POV:

It was after school, a day before Leonardo and Fernando's match.

We were at a place called the Grand Stands.

Where most rugby boys change and talk after school before going to practice.

Just to say, they wear their sports clothes under their school uniform so it's ok for them to do this.

While we were talking about something that really didn't matter.

They all of a sudden started taking off their shirts and revealing their abs and tight six pack.

GOSH THEY WERE RIPPED AND MUSCLER.

The blazers and shirts seemed to hide that fact.

I was staring at their six packs, and my cheeks felt hot.

"Do you want to touch?"

Fernando asked playfully with a grin.

"Like... you know.. like"

My brain was so numb that I didn't even know what to say.

I stuttered, and Leonardo chuckled.

I  then just kept quiet and gently placed my hands on both of their six pack. They had rock hard abs and I liked it.

"Gosh, you hot."

I spoke under my breath.

"What was that?"

Fernando asked, with a smirk.

"NOTHING!, NOW PUT SHIRTS ON!!"

I said loudly, looking away embarrassment and I saw a whole group of girls a few meters away from us that were giggling and overreacting.

I think they saw their abs, too.
Too bad they didn't get to touch.

"Thanks for the compliment, Cupcake."

Leonardo said when his and Fernando's shirt was on. I turned my head and found them both grinning at me.

"WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT, I DIDN'T COMPLIMENT YOU!!"

I lied, and they laughed.

"You cute, princesa."

_______________

The next day

It was the day of the match, and Leonardo and Fernando told sir that I would be the one to give them water, clean them up, and motivate them.

I was so shocked when sir agreed without any hesitation.

There was a whole bunch of girls in the building.

They were never this many girls in a sporting event unless if it was netball, of course.

Guess they were all here to support their boyfriends, but I know most of them are here to see Leonardo and Fernando.

The other school arrived shortly after everyone from my school was seated, and I was shocked to see Jacob.

He too looked surprised to see me there, sitting on a banch in between Leonardo and Fernando and helping Leonardo put on his gloves.

The boxing match started, and it was Leonardo who was playing the first round.

He was fighting with this other big guy.

"GO GET HIM"

I shouted out.

"THIS IS FOR YOU ROSE!"