261: Divine Heaven (1)

Chapter 261: Divine Heaven (1)

-

Unlike what the Ninja had informed Raikage, the truth about Konoha Ninjas vs Bee was drastically different.

The five konoha squads, two from Root and the other three being Team Guy, Team Asuma, and Team Kurenai (that was being led by Kakashi), had simply come to talk to Killer Bee, but the latter had misunderstood- given the recent events.

These five squads have been following Neji's trails for a while now, and although it was a very hard job- given he moved by the air, they were lucky end up in a village close to the Cloud where the rumour had reached about a Konoha Nin defeating both Raikage and Killer Bee. The Konoha Ninjas naturally realised who the culprit behind this was, and had made their way to the Cloud Village in search for Neji or at least learn where he was heading towards now.

They had come across Killer Bee, the Eight Tails, before they could reach the Cloud though- which they deemed lucky at first, until Bee started to spout nonsense (rap) about how this was a Konoha ploy to begin with and how he wouldn't go down that easily this time around, before he attacked them all.

Kakashi didn't like this development. Killer Bee was known as a perfect Jinjhuriki throughout the ninja world, more so he was the Jinjhuriki of Gyuki, the second strongest Tailed Beast after the Nine-Tails. Neji may have shown that defeating two Nine Tails was easy, but that was only for him- everyone else wasn't so strong. Kakashi included.

The fight had escalated to Guy and Lee both entering sixth-gate, and the other elite Ninjas making very planned movements. They were winning, true, but it seemed that the battle would last longer than necessary- enough for backups to arrive.

If the Raikage came to Bee's aid, then the Konoha Ninjas were nothing but helpless.

However, Kakashi hadn't expected Sasuke of all people to arrive and aid them in defeating the Killer Bee. Kakashi could see just how much stronger the Uchiha boy had grown since the last time they met.

Yet...

"Sasuke,"

As Kakashi looked at Sasuke's cold Sharingans, turned into its Mangekyo form, he couldn't help but feel anger rush through his veins. It was rare for him to feel anger, let alone this much, but it was unavoidable given what Sasuke had done to gain those eyes.

He had struck Sakura with the intention to kill.

Using the same technique that Kakashi had taught him, the same technique that Kakashi used to kill Rin.

"How dare you!"

Kakashi ran straight to the boy, and even as his former student used Itachi's signature Jutsu, Amaterasu, Kakashi didn't flinch as he utilised his Kamui, far better than he had even been able to (thanks to Neji), and dispersed the blackflame.

Kamui was his trump card. He hadn't used it against Killer Bee since it was too lethal and may kill the rapper, and therefore throw Konoha and Kumo in a state of war, but against Sasuke? No, he wasn't going to hold back.

It was his fault Sasuke came to be this way, so it fell upon his shoulder to take the boy down. For good.

Unfortunately, before Kakashi could strike a shocked Sasuke with his Chidori, a flash of lightning came between them, taking the form of Raikage, before the larger man slammed both of them with his fists, throwing them far and making them hit a hill in the far.

Kakashi grunted in pain, but realised that it was too late- if the Raikage was here already, then a war may be inevitable.

"I am going to kill you all!" the leader of Cloud Village yelled out before running up to Kakashi at full speed.