Back home

I arrived in Mystic Falls around seven in the morning. It's been months since I've been here. I had sworn to myself, that I'd never would come back. Stupid vamp side.

I made my way to the boarding house. Hoping Stefan could help me with my problem. I dropped my car off at Klaus's house, and decided to test my speed. At first I started off slow. Then bit by bit, I got faster. And faster, until I was running like a vampire. It was exhilarating. In no time at all, I was standing in front of the boarding house.

As I moved to walk to the door, it opened to reveal Stefan, Elena, and-

"Damon."

The three looked at me with shock. I wasn't aware anyone had hugged me, until I felt a slight pressure on my arms. I looked down to see Elena.

"I can't believe you're awake."

She stepped away, smiling so hard I thought her face was going to split.

"What're you talking about? I've been awake for months." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I woke up like six months ago. I called Stefan and......"

It was then I realized something.

"Does Stefan have a doppleganger?" I asked.

"Yeah but they both died a while back. Why do you ask?"

"Because the one who sprang me from the hospital wasn't Stefan. I mean, he looked like, and sounded like him. He took me back to the boarding house. Jeremy was there. He said that Damon was dead. I was there for a week."

"Tauriel, the man you talked to wasn't me. Come with us, and I ll explain as much as I can."

......

"Wow. You and Elena are just box full of crazy." I said.

"You have no idea." Damon said.

"Was I talking to you?"

After they explained every thing to me, I left without a word. I headed to the Mystic Grill. Once I got there, I sat in the farthest booth away from the door.

.....

I left the bar shortly before closing time. It was dark out and just one phase away from being a full moon. I was walking down my old neighborhood, when I felt a presence behind me. I sniffed the air, and could tell it was human. I made my way into an alley, and hid myself. The human followed me into the alley. With my enhanced eyesight, I could tell that it was one of the jocks from school.

He turned around to leave, and I blurred over to him. I grabbed him, jerked his head to the side, and sank my teeth into him. He struggled for a couple of minutes, before going limp.

"Tauriel...."

I looked up to see Stefan and Elena.

"What did you do?"