Peter Parker- Backpack

(I wrote this before tom holland was casted. stop complaining, stop commenting 'not my spider-man' and other negative things. just move on and don't read it. y'all are maaaad annoying and childish. this is My writing, and if you prefer tom holland, then either write something yourself or go read a different imagine book. Requested by @SilencedFreak)

You apply a thin layer of lip gloss and exit the restroom, stuffing the tube into your backpack with your eyes focused on the unmoving zipped. You slam into what felt like a brick wall with your head. Books scattered onto the ground, along with your backpacks fabric ripping and the contents flying out.

Groaning and clutching your head, you look up and meet Peter Parkers eyes. You didn't know him that well, but he was in most of your classes.

"Crap," you mutter, holding up your backpack. It had a large hole in the bottom, which you looked through and saw Peter laughing. "Oh, you think this is funny?"

Smiling, Peter and you bend down and begin to pick up your books. "Only a little,"

You scoff and smack a book out of his hand, "You owe me a new backpack, Parker."

He looks up at you and grins, "Wanna ditch and head to the mall? I'll buy you a new backpack,"

You stand up and balance the books in your arms, "Add a few slices of pizza and I'm in,"

Peter then gladly took your backpack and tossed it the trash can, "Done. Let's go,"

After that day, the two of you formed a friendship. Though you wouldn't call it that because of the occasional kisses, hugs, intertwining your fingers when you were alone, and the fact that Peter hated every guy that's flirted with you.

You ended confronting him about you feelings when he had beat on a guy that insulted you. Peter confessed that he's been in love with you since day one, when he purposely ran into you and tore your bag just to get you to go out with him.

"Couldn't you have asked me out like a normal person?" You had asked him, knocking his shoulder with yours as the two of you walked home.

Peter smiled and grabbed your hand, spinning you into his arms. "Now where's the fun in that?" He then kissed you.