[Chapter 13 Lets get down the business!]

The sun had risen with beams leaking onto the two who were sleeping soundly inside. (Y/n) turned to the left, his hand under his head. He opened his eyes rubbing them but when he wanted to move he felt a grip around his waist and something pressing against his upper back. Obanai had his arm wrapped around him and forehead pressed against his back. (Y/n) flushed red and used his hand to cover his face out of embarrassment. Kaburamaru slithered from out of (Y/n)'s shirt, absolutely scaring the shit out of him so bad he felt his soul slip out of his mouth. But he didn't make a sound but he did jump a little making Obanai blink awake. (Y/n) quickly got into character turning to face him and posed like draw me like one of your french girls. Obanai gave a disgusted face but he was redder than red. There was also a pink bedding next to them that wasn't there when they slept.

"Obanai I didn't know you liked to spoon. If you said something sooner I wouldn't have minded." (Y/n) got close to Obanai's face and he gave an angrily flustered look as he averted his eyes.

"I- Get off of me." He said sternly (Y/n) just gave an express that said bruh.

"Broski like total homo but you're the one with the arm around me." (Y/n) said and Obanai's eyes widened and steam was coming out of his ears he lifted both of his arms up and quickly sat up.

"Shut up..." He said and Mitsuri burst in with three trays of food, one in both arms and another balanced on her head.

"Good morning-" She said and then stopped when she saw how Obanai looked flustered and how loose (Y/n)'s yukata fitted. She flustered bright pink. "Sorry to interrupt!" she shouted, closing her eyes not being able to cover them.

"No- Mitsuri it's not what you think!" Obanai shouted even more embarrassed.

"Yea but come sit down and eat with us!" (Y/n) smiled happily. Mitsuri laughed and sat down letting the trays down in Front of them.

"How did you sleep?" she asked them happily while eating the breakfast she made.

"Nicely, how about you." Obanai said stuffing food into his mouth.

"Yea you slept in here with us right!" (Y/n) said, stealing some food from Obanai's tray. Him glaring back.

"She did?" Obanai asked and (Y/n) pointed to the pink cherry blossom bedding on the ground next to theirs.

"I did! I just thought it wasn't a slumber party without all of us sleeping together but I'm glad I was there. I was able to see Obanai hugging (Y/n)! I felt left out so I started to cuddle (Y/n) too!" She smiled as she held her face blushing and rocking side to side. They just looked at eachother and (Y/n) laughed while Obanai giminced.

Few hours later

"Okay where should we start?" Mitsuri asked, clasping her hands.

"Why don't we examine the scrolls from his ancestors?" Obanai said as (Y/n) walked out of a room wearing a kendo like training outfit his future clothing in hand.

"I think it's a little big but it'll do." (Y/n) smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"You look handsome!" Mitsuri smiled as she examined the outfit.

"Yeah you look great now, where are the documents of your family's breathing forms?" Obanai asked, crossing his arms.

"That's a good question..." he said with a blank stare. Mitsuri laughed.

"I saved them Obanai they're in my training studio. Could you grab them? I'll stretch him out!" Mitsuri asked and Obanai nodded, heading back inside.

"So we're gonna do some toe touches or..." (Y/n) said and Mitsuri just smiled a sort of malicious intent behind it. (Y/n) felt like he was going to shit himself.

Few minutes later

"Okay I brought them- what happened to you?" He stopped when he saw (Y/n) on the ground sulking in a corner holding his lower back.

"I stretched him out!" Mitsuri said, confused.

"I bent in ways I didn't know was physically possible..." He said, turning around and showing a pale and drained face. Obanai gave a small chuckle and set the trunk down and opened it pulling out scrolls and thick books. They sat down on the grass and examined it.

"There are 10 forms in all from what it says here." Mitsuri pointed to a scroll with the words printed at the top and a faded picture of a man who looked strangely similar to (Y/n). The man posed in still photos with a dragon to the side.

"Dragon breathing: first form Tian long dragon guard of the heavenly dwellings. It says here this form is used for defense and to block!" Mitsuri said, reading off the description and the name of the Form. Obanai pulled out another scroll and showed them.

"Dragon breathing: second form Shenlong dragon master of storms this one says it's a point blade attack. The user stabs the demon in all vital points causing the arms and legs to go limp and finishing it off with a swift swing or another form." Obanai said and (Y/n) and Mitsuri examined the picture of the user. (Y/n) smiled and grabbed some other ones in the trunk.

"Dragon breathing: Third form Fucanglong dragon keeper of underworld treasures. Oh listen to this one it's used for guarding people not to confuse with blocking but guarding a group it's flexible and can work with other types of breathing forms during missions." (Y/n) nodded in approval and Mitsuri smiled.

After a while they finished reading off the list Obanai concluded that dragon breathing was just bendy and just as strong version of Serpent breathing.

"So how do I become a slayer?" (Y/n) asked and Mitsuri smiled.

"Well you will learn the basics of breathing and will learn how to use a sword for a while!" She said as Obanai stepped in.

"After you have trained enough you will take the final selection and then if you survive you will earn the rank of Mizunoto and be given a crow and you'll be able to go on missions. You will earn real life combat skills." Obanai said but (Y/n) looked at him like he was stupid.

"What do you mean if I survive?" (Y/n) questioned talking with his hands.

"Well Mount Fujikasane is surrounded by wisteria! Demons hate wisteria it's poison to them but anyways demons are trapped on the mountain and the final selection is a test to become a slayer so demons as you know eat humans so if you are put on a mountain with only the clothes on your back, a blade and the novice skills of a beginner you will fight to survive!" Mitsuri explained with a nervous smile.

"Aha... Yk I don't think I'll survive long..." (Y/n) smiled and looked to the side with the face of i'm already dead.

"You won't die if we train you right." Obanai crossed his arms rolling his eyes.

"Great, my life is in your hands!" (Y/n) grabbed one of Mitsuri's and Obanai's hands in his. Mitsuri smiled back and Obanai just looked annoyed to the side with a small blush on his face.

"Of course let's do our best!" Mitsuri held his hand back and gave a face of determination.

"Imma do my best!" (Y/n) shouted as he grabbed a wooden sword and Mitsuri clapped in encouragement.

"I'm surrounded by idiots." He facepalmed but then gave a soft chuckle.

Sorry for such a short update I am still thinking on how to make a short and plain training arc like really short if anyone has ideas please let me know!