Chapter 29

THE NEXT DAY, ANYA WENT TO see Terra in the greenhouse

Tonight was the night of the alumni banquet and she needed someone to babysit Sasha.

"I was wondering if Sam could look after Sasha tonight," she said when she only found Flora and terra.

"What's up with you and my dad?" Terra asked when she noticed how her dad avoided anyas gaze.

After he had told Rosalind about where Saul was, she hadn't talked to him. She didn't want to talk to him.

"Nothing, we just haven't talked in a while, with everything going on," She said before seeing Sam leave.

"Hey Sammy, you going to the banquet tonight," she asked, noticing how tense he was.

"No, did you want me to babysit Sash?" He asked and she nodded.

"If you were free," she said, not wanting to intrude on his night.

"I'll be free after the party," he said and she nodded.

"That's fine, sasha will be in my room with the babysitter Rosalind hired, not that she's that good," she said before smiling, "Thanks Sam,"

☆☆☆

ANYA WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS in a nice red sundress, one that Saul had bought for her years ago.

"You girls look nice," she said as she saw the girls from the winx suite all standing together.

"You look good too Miss Winchester," Bloom said, smiling.

That's when Rosalind came over, asking to borrow Bloom and walking away with her.

Anya never trusted Rosalind and hated that Bloom defended her. But she also knew how persuasive the adult could be.

The alumni meetings were boring and seeings as she counted as an alumni, she had loads of students come to talk to her and she didn't mind..

"We need to talk," Sebastian said as he walked over to where her, Flora and Aisha were standing.

The three walked towards a covered area where nobody could see them talk and Sebastian sighed, asking where Bloom was. 

"She's seated next to Rosalind in the banquet, someone else will have to go to the East Wing," Aisha said.

Anya looked at them confused, her brows furrowing, nobody had mentioned any plan to her.

Not only that, she knew that Saul was in the East Wing, "The East Wing, I've got to go," she said and Aisha asked why, "I can't tell you, you just have to trust me,"

"And you can't go, you're next to Andreas at the banquet," Sebastian said.

She rolled her eyes, "Of course I am. And if Rosalind knows she could vapporize the minds of the entire room," she said, shaking her head.