chap.31

TreyVon West Henderson | Von

When Amori's fine self done told me I was abouta to get a good nights sleep she weren't fucking playing it's been a hot minute since I was able to sleep that fucking good, I wouldn't be surprised if I was dribbling or snoring loud as shit making her father run into the room thinking someone breaking it.

That's how fucking good I slept and now she stuck with me forever, I lowkey wanted to ask her to be mine, but in be mine I mean be mine be my wife cause fuck the girlfriend title that shit mean nothing to me.

If I say you mine, that mean you my wife cause I don't take this dating shit as a joke if I date someone you my future babymoms or you nothing.

But at the same time I didn't know how to ask cause she ain no ordinary girl, she sum different and I feel like any how I ask her it ain finna be enough but the same time I had already planned everything out she needa get her fat ass off this bed.

"Amori wake up ma" I picked ha up off the bed not even giving her time to fully wake up and brought her to ha bathroom and sat her on the counter "get ready I'll be back in the next three hours wear sum fancy" she nodded ha head and I kissed ha forehead and left the room.

Ha pops had left the house not too long ago since I heard him leave earlier on this morning, it was now one in the afternoon and Amori and ha lazy self woulda been in that bed till 4 if no one woke ha up.

I got in my car, revving up the engine I drove to this hotel to see what everything looking like so far it took me about thirty minutes to get there. I walked up the room pressing the key card against the reader it turned green, unlocking the door I'd seen everything looked good.

I had Niyah and ha cousins do this for me, cause they will go all out wit the rose petals and they did, they put the petals leading up to the bed wit the "be my wife" shit on there I told them to put sum not fucking corny on the shit.

But it's whatever.

I walked out to the jacuzzi it was decorated with the petals, candles all around the outside two champagne bottles in a bucket full of glass and the wine glasses these nigga think this shit is valentines day or suttin.

I heard the door unlock, walking back inside avoiding the petals Niyah and ha cousin walked in with these big ass red, pink and white balloons they put some on the bed and some around it.

"You know this ain Valentines day?" I sarcastically asked watching them decorate the room.

"Duh, I'm doing this because Amori's birthday is coming up so y'all might as well have some birthday sex" Niyah shrugged causing ha cousin to snicker.