Chapter 40

"Fuck off James" I said grab my cig outta his hand. "Haven't changed one bit" he says will a smell I wanna slap away. "Hoe come you never call me anymore" he said once again. "Oh I don't know because I was a fucking dare" I said as I start to walk away. "Yeah you were at first but at the end I really liked you" he and I stop "it was still a stupid game and you made me fall for you and since then I just keep getting hurt" I say holding back tears.

"What do you mean keep getting hurt" he said confused. "Oh I got cheated on maybe your game was a ducking curse or some shit" I say and walk away. "Jade don't be so stupid it was just a game" he says grabbing my arm once more. "A game that ruined my life now let go" I said snapping my hand but not being able to get it out of his grip. "You look different, like you list lots of weight" he says I don't if he was concerned or just being an asshole.

"Yeah thanks now let me go" I say. "You changed why" he says once again. "You said that already let go" I say and "did I change you" he said "JAMES LET ME GO" he shakes his head. "YES YOU DID YOU MADE ME STARVE MYSELF AND CUT AND I ALMOST FIED BECAUSE IF YOU AND MY MOTHERS DEATH MADE WE WANT TO KILL MYSELF EVEN MORE NOW LET ME THE FUCK GO" I said pulling my arm and finally retrieved it.

I walked away before he could say anything and I didn't look back. I walked All the way back to the hotel. By the time I got back it was 8:39 I walked to the elevator and the doors were closing. But then someone's hand held it open m. I looked up to see James. "Are you fucking kidding me" I say as he walks in the door. "Surprise" he says and goes to the other side. I was on the 29 floor and I saw him press 27.

"Jade" he said while I ignore the elevator takes a long time so I knew I was in for a ride. "Jade" he says a bit louder. "What" I say looking at my nails. "I'm sorry" he says and I feel eyes on me. "Isn't that a little to late now dumbass" I spat I mean it's been 2 years since then and he is How saying sorry Fuck outta here. "Ok I get it I'm an assailed but i didn't kno-" he says and I
Cut him off. "Of course you didn't know because I was a dare and after us you went and fucked my "Bestfriend" so yeah I was fucked up because of you and you never noticed BECAUSE YOU NEVEE FUCKING ASKED OR CARES FOR ME" I say holding back tears again.

Just then he door opens and he gets off not a single word from his mouth. And the doors shut then a few moments later I'm at my floor. I walk to my room and Mary is passed out. Maybe it was the liquor so I take off my makeup put my hair up and get into my pjs and go to bed.

A/n
Hey guys hope hall liked this one it was a bit short but let me know if y'all liked shorter ones and I'll listen like I always do.
Ok guys goodnight.