𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎.

Rhegan Clarke

Rhegan Clarke

" Ahhh!"

My body crashed into Sade's, legs wrapping around her slender waist as we made impact. " I missed you so much!" Her hands bounce off of my ass.

" Hey!" Dominic's voice boomed from behind us. " That's enough of that."

Pulling out of Sade's neck, I craned my neck to face him with a lifted brow. " This ass is for the girls too, sir," I remind him.

Dominic simply lifts a brow of his own." Remember what happened the last time you shared what was mine with the girls?"

Hands. Slapping. Handprints marking my ass for days.

Trembling thighs and drenched panties.

And a sore throat...

Clearing my throat, I hop off of Sade and toss my hair over my shoulder." I don't know what you're referring to."

My intent was to march off of the tarmac and right onto the jet. However, the giant had other plans. His body collided into mine, not giving me time to process him snatching me off of my feet, arms holding my waist tightly and whisking me off onto the plane.

" Dominic put me down!" I demanded.

His chuckles of amusement warmed my neck as he carried me to a back cabin and entered it. I could feel the excitement stirring in the depths of my stomach despite my performance of wanting to be let down.

" Okay," he finally spoke as he dropped my body onto a bed.

I crawled backwards as he crawled forwards, licking his lips like he was about to eat the most delicious meal on earth.

His words, not mine.

" Turn over." I shook my head.

Dominic's answering chuckle has a mini pond forming between my thighs." Turn over or I'll do it for you. And you don't want that."

Oh but I did.

Which is why I stayed put. Tilting my head to the side, I taunted him with my eyes.

Come and get it.

" You know what happens when you play games that you can't win, Rhegan," he nudged my legs open with his knee as his hands reached for the bottom of his hoodie.

" Especially when I'm your opponent." I stayed silent, watching his v-line come into view. My lashes never fluttered shut, too afraid to blink and miss a second of this.

His muscles flexed as he threw the shirt into a random corner of the cabin and I reached forward, wanting to touch him. However, his fast reflexes stopped me. Catching my hand, his tongue clicked the roof of his mouth and pushed me back onto the mattress.

" Dom-" My words quickly morphed into a gasp as he roughly flipped me onto my stomach by my thighs. My mouth hung open as he lifted my hips to the height of his liking.