What happened?

Ok, let's start by saying hello.

Hello everyone my name is Zack, you may know me as ash dust or vixen claw but I have grown out of that and am a little different now. Back when I started this account I was all about warrior cats and making my way in life by writing. I was a bit cringe and wasn't very good at writing. you may remember when I did a face reveal, I have since taken that down. I think only 3 people ever saw that post but I might end up doing one when I his 500 followers if I feel ready.

In the time that I have been gone, I got a job and moved out of my parent's place, I have also graduated. My parent's home was very toxic and caused some serious trauma. Also, when I have been gone, I finished the main warrior cat series and moved on from it. I went through a major My hero academia phase and then harry potter. I am now in a Dream SMP Phase.(I know I know so original lol) 

I might never post again but I will try and get at least a page out every week on one or more of my projects. I might scrap all of my work but I will try and keep most of them. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. 

And to those who tried to reach out to me thank you so much. I missed you guys and wish I would have come back sooner.