CHAPTER- 30

Double update 🥳 This Chapter on special request of prateekshaz09 ... Happiest birthday To You 💖😘

Guys working on another chapter so can't update the midnight one but I will continue it from the next time I promise 🥺🤞🏻

_____________❤️❤️

Nain Ta Heere Warge
Le Gaye Dil Da Chain
Haye Ni Dar Lagda Hain
Jaan Vi Na Kadd Le

Dil Di Sada Hai Tu Hi
Jeene Di Wajah Hai Tu Hi
Mangeya Si Main Rabse
Tujhko Hi Chaha Maine
Tujhko Hi Maana Maine
Ishq Hua Jabse

_____________❤️❤️

Finally today is the day of Rahul's engagement, everyone is busy and getting ready so that they can go to Sakshi's house for the engagement ceremony.

"Everything is done?" Kalyani asked Mahi.

"Yes Dadi everything is done you just sit and don't worry" Mahi told her politely.

"Ok then Mahi see if everyone is ready or not, we have to reach there on time"

"I'm going to see that only" Mahi replied and went from there.

"Is no one ready yet?" Adhiraj asked entering.

"Mahi went to see that only" Kalyani replied.

"Arey Ekansh you are ready!! Go and call Akshita then" Adhiraj said when he found Ekansh coming his way, all ready.

"Even help her if she needs, she was the last one to go get ready" Kalyani said winking at him.

Ekansh blinked his eyes many times and looked away, becoming red.

Red!!

Why?

Here it goes!!!

A small FLASHBACK.

When Ekansh came out of the bathroom after changing he found his wife getting ready.

He widened his eyes looking at her because she was only in her skirt and blouse.

She thought he left the room because she didn't hear any sound from the bathroom.

When she turned her eyes pop out, her jaw dropped looking at him who was looking at her without blinking.

She immediately took her saree and put on herself but what's the point now, he already saw pretty tiny waist of her😏

She was about to scream but he was fast enough to close her mouth by placing his palm.

The saree suddenly fell from her hand and she looked at him in shock when she felt his other hand around her naked waist.

MannWhat he is up to?!?

"Don't shout!!" He said but she looked at him with wide eyes, he frowned at her expressions but then remembering their position he immediately backed off and turned to her opposite side.

"I..I... didn't, It..It was unintentional, you know I was in the bathroom then why were you changing here?" He deflected the blame onto her.

"Why? You were in the bathroom too, did you forget?"🌝

"Mujhe sapne nahi aa rahe the! I didn't hear any voice from the bathroom and can't wear saree there" she whispered yell putting the saree again on herself.