Pure

I closed my eyes and dropped my arm that held the gun to my side. When I opened them , Eduardo was staring at me, no not staring at me , analyzing me.

" What have I done ?" , I whispered remorselessly, looking at anything but at him , my eyelashes fluttering widely to stop the tears.

He kept staring at me with a poker face.

I started to sink to the ground when I was pulled up roughly by my arm.

"What the fuck are you doing ?" He asked with a glare. Roughly pushing me against the wall that was behind me .

"O-Oh god I j-just " I started to say but I couldn't even make out the words.

"You what?" He said raising an eyebrow and coming slightly closer to me .

"I-I " I attempted again but it was to no use.

"Tell me baby ,hmm?" He whispered in my ear ,his arms in each side of me ,caging me in. But I remained silent ,for if I said what I had just done I would break into tears.

"Come on ...say it.What did you just do " he coaxed ,dipping his face into my neck.

"I-I k-killed him! " I shouted aggravated.I pushed him away from me . He clearly didn't expect my outburst and was caught off guard that I did manage to put space between us.

A bit of silence he started to smirk ,satisfied with my answer .

"I can't believe you brought me here " I tried to shoved him but that didn't move him.

"I can't believe I did that to that man!" Push,shove. I grew angry for he still hadn't moved an inch and still had that smirk of his.

"He didnt deserve that I shouldn't hav- !" I screamed at him but my voice was cut off when he more roughly than before shoved me against the wall.

His left hand holding me by the waist and his right on my chin forcing me to look up at hin

"Listen hear Colors " he said menacingly ,glaring at me which I glared at him back "That motherfuker got what he deserved ,for if you wouldn't have killed him he would have come after you and that slut . That piece of shit wouldn't have hesitated to kill you so you better think of that shit next time when it's your life on the line or theirs!"

"There won't be a next time !" I tried to say ,as u tried to squirm out of his grip but he managed to grab my hair ,and angle it so my head was titlted up to him. It wasn't painful but it was an uncomfortable hold on my neck.

"Shut the fuck up ,because your in my world now Doll and you will do what the fuck I want you to do .The world is an ugly place and it has always has been but you don't want to admit so you try to be oblivious to it but guess what the more you try to hide form it the more I'll expose you to i.Your too pure Colors .So before you start with your fucking tears ,think of what could have been."

He pecked me lips and slowly stepped away from me never losing eye contact.

He turned and entered the room without a second glance . Leaving me heavily panting ,I leaned my head on the wall and clasped the gun tightly to me because I wanted to cease the ucrontrolable shaking of my hands.

"Lets go ",Eduardo said to me coming out of the room with Jason and Robbie .

He grabbed hold of my hand that held the gun and took it away from me ,and lightly pushed me forward with his hand on back to start walking.

I remained silent through the whole way not having any sense of what was going on . I didn't even realize that I had walked with my heels to through the mud until we came to a stop at the car.