Ch 596: You Did It

After a month of cruising on their private ship, Lin Ye's group finally arrived at Rhodes Island right on their schedule. Although they were on the island in the morning, Lin Ye really wanted to go back to his room and jump into the embrace of his bed, sleeping his tiredness away.

Alas, like usual, fate had other plans for him.

With the new members of his group that he brought with him, Lin Ye needed to get them to the HR department to register them.

When Lin Ye went into the HR department room, the first person that he saw was Orchid going through some files at her table. The Liberi was shocked by his sudden arrival. She knew that he should return today, but she did not guess that the first thing that he would do on the island was to see her.

When she asked why he was there, Lin Ye told her he had some new recruits with him. This only confused her more. From what she heard, Lin Ye went on a business trip. Why did he bring two new recruits with him? And both of them were women.

Although that was the case, Orchid gave him a chance and let them fill in some forms.

After finishing, they both gave their form to her, and she read through them. The three of them were standing in front of her while she did this.

"Codename: FEater," While reading the form, Orchid asked, "What position are you applying for?"

FEater scratched her head and said, "What specific position do you have here?"

"You don't know?" Orchid was confused now, "Why are you even here for?"

"Actually, she is more of a patient than an operator," Lin Ye came to her rescue, "She is here to be treated for her Oripathy. However, her physique is good enough for her to do some heavy lifting to pay off her bills. She can do some errands and with her combat skills, from what I have seen, she can be a great help to us."

FEater lightly glared at him, "I'm not here to do errands," She said, "You think just because you are a prince, you can order me around like that?"

"Prince?" Orchid asked.

Lin Ye sent his own glare at her, making the panda shut her mouth. Then he turned to look at Orchid with a smile on his face.

"It's just an inside joke between the two of us," Lin Ye explained, "She's a little famous as an actor where we met, so she can be a bit dramatic."

She was offended by his claim. She was not a little famous actor! She had a lot of titles under her belt! It was just that not many people watched the movies that she starred in outside of Yan. Although she wanted to say this to him, she knew it would only complicate things for him, so she stayed quiet.

Lin Ye really did not want people on the Ark to know that he was a prince. It would be a headache if they knew about that. Just working here caused a lot of problems for him, he did not want to imagine what would happen if people on this ship knew who he was. For his health, Lin Ye needed to keep a low profile in this company.

As for Orchid, what Lin Ye said did not make sense. Yes, normally, if a patient was unable to pay off the bill for their treatments, they could always work with Rhodes Island as payment. However, If she was really an actress based on what Lin Ye said, she should have enough money to pay off her treatments. She did not need to be an operator. Why-.

Nope. Don't think much of it, Orchid. Lin Ye vouched for her, so she must be good to get his attention.

Orchid persuaded herself and went to look at the other person in the room. From the form, her name was Nian and her codename was just her name. Not strange. Most of the operators here used their names as their codenames so this did not bother her much. Maybe she was an easier person to handle. The only strange thing about her was that since she arrived, Nian would sometimes glance at Lin ye and smile to herself.